FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 All in favor of cheaters being put to an end say 'I' View next topic
View previous topic
kylerules
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright...im getting sick of all the nonsense and cheaters going on...so i think this should be the place to turn cheaters in. I'm sick of the superjumping, rapid-fire, auto aim, etc, etc. I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE...WE WERE ALL NOOBS AT ONCE...AND IT TAKES TIME TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY. Do not be a cheater...because its making me sick.
I would like to (with the help of others) start turing the cheaters in and make this stop going on.

P.S. For all you cheaters...they made a section in Halo 2 for u caleed mods/hacks...so USE IT...its why they put it there

-Kyle-
redwolf
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

agree. people cheat in normal games.. i mean what is the point? you not earning anything! and if you earn the respect by cheating then how does it satisfy you Rolling Eyes YOU know you cheated, but tricked other to think you are some top class player, but really you $uck A$$. get a life! enjoy the game and don't fuck it up for others Evil or Very Mad

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kylerules @ Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:19 pm wrote:
Alright...im getting sick of all the nonsense and cheaters going on...so i think this should be the place to turn cheaters in. I'm sick of the superjumping, rapid-fire, auto aim, etc, etc. I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE...WE WERE ALL NOOBS AT ONCE...AND IT TAKES TIME TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY. Do not be a cheater...because its making me sick.
I would like to (with the help of others) start turing the cheaters in and make this stop going on.

P.S. For all you cheaters...they made a section in Halo 2 for u caleed mods/hacks...so USE IT...its why they put it there

-Kyle-

HEY!! i take offence to that

I WAS NEVER A NOOB! Evil or Very Mad

lol ya but anyways....wasnt this always to place for reporting people?

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes i do agree with you kylerules. for example i was just playing a good game with my buds in S.O. and then 4 guys all on one box comes in and we play in Ivory Tower. we decided to play TS 4 vs 4 when all 4 of them were at the top all shooting with auto BRs at us and yet in the end they still lose 42-15 (they quit) especially when one of them is from SK. and all i have to say is that if you are a cheater and then uses cheats and makes themselves look even worse then usual then please do yourself a favor by not playing Halo2 at all and to not to disgrace yourself in front of others please.

SK_Bullseye
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SO_phantom2049, what do you mean by "we decided to play TS 4 vs 4 when all 4 of them were at the top all shooting with auto BRs at us and yet in the end they still lose 42-15 (they quit) especially when one of them is from SK."

Just curious!!!!

Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Um, yeah, this section in the forums is made for reporting cheaters bud.

Hey redwolf, I love you censor suck ass, and follow with fuck a few words later. It's genius I tell you. Laughing

redwolf
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DK.SwiftTank @ Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:29 am wrote:
It's genius I tell you. Laughing
Γu©k yǾu δwĭƒt, yöu 8ig 7imΣ h@©keЯ!!! Laughing Razz

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SO_phantom2049, what do you mean by "we decided to play TS 4 vs 4 when all 4 of them were at the top all shooting with auto BRs at us and yet in the end they still lose 42-15 (they quit) especially when one of them is from SK."

Just curious!!!!

The one who's account the cheaters were on was a person named "waffleiron" In-Game he had the name "SK Waffle Iron" If he was not actually in SK then I apologize for my fellow clan member, but he and all the people on his Xbox were using auto Battle Rifles (Meaning they modded the rate of fire to have about 20 round bursts instead of the usual 3) But the funny part was that even though their whole team was cheating, we WON 42-15 before they quit. We are not accusing all of SK of cheating but I know what I saw and SK Waffle Iron was cheating in a game that was meant to be fair.

DI*Joint
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well.....theres no waffle iron in Stoned Killers ....the real SK_ but ive seen another clan or 2 with the sk and it dont mean Stoned Killers ....check wph.....4 how many SK teams......and theres not 2 many of the "Stoned killers"... that play halo at all.... most of us hate halo cause all the litttle mouthy kids and the cheats so make sure u know who ur acusing......peace ......JOINT Twisted Evil ........and u want bullit in the eye!!! come play a real game rb6....black arrow

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic