FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Where r good games? View next topic
View previous topic
Halo-2
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a gc, ps2, and xbox but i have always wondered y all the good games that this generation of kids like are always on the ps2 or xbox. I do like the classics, don't get me wrong (Its a me MARIO!! Laughing ) but y is everything on ps2 and xbox?!?!?!

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Halo-2 wrote:
I have a gc, ps2, and xbox but i have always wondered y all the good games that this generation of kids like are always on the ps2 or xbox. I do like the classics, don't get me wrong (Its a me MARIO!! Laughing ) but y is everything on ps2 and xbox?!?!?!
its not all just on ps2 and xbox. You havent taken a good look. Ive got all 3 systems and i can tell you ive bought more games for my cube than any other. I buy almost no ps2 games and some xbox games (the good live titles). Your overlooking alot of the cubes great multiplayer games. And if your looking for a couple good online games Phantasy star online 1&2 and 3 Are really good. Also Metroid prime, The whole Resident Evil series (and soon re4) Megaman anniversery disk (old schoolin) Tales of symphonia. And after gamecubes strong E3 there are alot of really good games on the horrizon.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
tidalwave
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what?! most games on PS2 are pretty sucky, except for like Half-Life, but you could get that on the PC for cheaper, and it's better on PC, too. Gamecube has lots of great games, Legend Of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures, Dave Mirra Pro BMX 2 (well... it's on all the systems), Sonic Mega Collection, 1080 Avalanche, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Dude.... Gamecube has the most good games out of all the systems.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Um IMO ps2 has a few good titles, in no particular order (and if you not just talking about first party titles)

Mecha type games: Armored core series, Zoe and Zoe2 (zoe 2 being the better game)

Strategy Fighting: Dynasty warrior’s series (not that you couldn't get that on xbox

Ninja stuff ( lol ) : Shinobi, Nightshade, Tenchu: wrath of heaven and others

Samurai stuff: Way of the samurai (part 1 since I heard the sequel sucked) ken sin (sp?) and others

Spy, stealth: Metal gear solid series, (didn't count splinter cell because that’s on all 3

Fighters: Tekken series, Virtual fighter series

Horror: silent hill series, Resident evil (before it went cube exclusive)

RPG-action: Everything from Dark cloud 2 to whatever

Rpg: final fantasy series

Mmorpg: Final fantasy xi, Everquest...ECT

List goes on and on

The GC doesn't have much I don't care what any GC fan boy says. As far as multiplayer go ok SSBM, MK:DD, PSO up until you get sick of it, whatever else am forgetting

Xbox has decent multiplayer halo, kung fu chaos (for the party fighters out their), DoA seires and others

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic