FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Cheater! DI_Jeezy View next topic
View previous topic
smac@sgtsnipe
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dude i dont know what the fuck you are talking about me using auto aim. but you know what i got a lot of people including in and out of my squad saying that i am an honest player and have never cheated before. i am sry that you have a sence of mind which causes you to think that way but you need to see some one about that.
theflawless1
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how can you say that sgtsnipe was hackin? and how can you say that smac has autoaim when you just said that you guys have never heard of them? i was the one that made the video and yea ill admit, i did forget to turn change the umd back to the origional, i was going to change it but crab said for me to wait for a minute cuz there was strange shit goin on.

and as far as smac hackin... its bull shit because i play with them every day and have NEVER seen anything wrong with the way they play. it takes a hacker to catch a hacker and trust me i know what the deal is. maybe it wasnt jeezy that came in like you said. but dont call a group of good players hackers just because of my fuck up.
scotty2hotty1125
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how can you say that sgtsnipe was hackin? and how can you say that smac has autoaim when you just said that you guys have never heard of them? i was the one that made the video and yea ill admit, i did forget to turn change the umd back to the origional, i was going to change it but crab said for me to wait for a minute cuz there was strange shit goin on.

and as far as smac hackin... its bull shit because i play with them every day and have NEVER seen anything wrong with the way they play. it takes a hacker to catch a hacker and trust me i know what the deal is. maybe it wasnt jeezy that came in like you said. but dont call a group of good players hackers just because of my fuck up.

so are you admitting you hack?? or am i getting the wrong impression by these statements?

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yea, everybody knows i hack... but i dont cheat. even the mods know what the deal is. and anyway... why would it matter to you if i hack seein as how i never go into anybody elses arena other than my clans or smacs... and i dont hack unless its a posted arena that i made... why the hell am i explainin myself to a no name noob? im done with this, like crab said, the mods can delete this, lock it, or whatever they do.
scotty2hotty1125
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i hack... but i dont cheat.

whats the difference if you are the only one with the hack.
Quote:
why would it matter to you if i hack seein as how i never go into anybody elses arena other than my clans or smacs...

because thats what this discussion is about...although it is about jeezy...its about people that are thought of as hackers none the less...and you being one is just interesting.
Quote:
why the hell am i explainin myself to a no name noob?

well...if you look under your name on the left...it will show you that ive been on this forum...if not kai, longer than you have. and im pretty sure that ive been playin BA longer than you. and if you DID play with the "everyday people" you would find that they dont think of me as a noob. if im a noob....why am i on DI? look in the sig Wink

I Just Make The World Go Round
I Just Make The World Go Round

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if everybody shares my point of view on the differences between 'hacking' and 'cheating' in Black Arrow, or other games for that matter. I believe 'hacking' means they are doing things to the game that can be good or bad for the community. For instance, i think making new maps for BA is 'hacking' , making it so people can play 16 players on each map is 'hacking', figuring out "ghostmode and godmode" is 'hacking', etc.

Cheating on the other hand, i think this is where an individual goes into an arena where clean play is going on and starts messing up the game for everyone playing. Cheating is where individuals use the 'hackers' stuff and pretending not to be using it.

This is where the difference between hacking and cheating is in my mind, not sure if the rest of BA community/DI feels the same.

Dr. Urine, no cure for the disease...
Gwasshi
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see hacking as modifying the game code to let you do things you shouldn't be able to....like have infinite ammo, no recoil, auto-aim, ghost and stuff like that. Modifying the game to use new maps, change your reticle color....that's not hacking.

But even when you use hacks and make a room labeled "HACKS INSIDE" or otherwise, you still deserve a ban.

ANYway....

This stuff about Jeezy.... you need to come correct next time with a screen cap of the room AND the video, not just one or the other.

BTW : Hacking while you record someone else "hacking" doesn't reflect well on you either. Wink Wink Wink

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ya flawless is cheating/hacking in the room, and starts to complain about another cheater/hacker, which is not jeezy. that is too ironic!!!lmao
porting maps, making the game 16 players, is fine. why r u going into the umd file and making the game easier for u flawless?????????? if kai would get rid of all these hacking rooms, it would show all user's that hacking games will not be tolerated at all. not well if u post up in the discription that u r hacking it is ok, but if u dont it's not. see what happens is, most true gamers r not even interested in any of the hacking games bs, so these guys that do, have no one to play with or against accept a couple of friends, so they get bored and just enter in all the good rooms and mess up the games for the good people. dont get me wrong stuff like cheating will always happen at some point, but if people had that fear in them that they would get banned on the spot for doing it, it would stop alot of kids from using them. example, look at live!
flawless u have come into many good servers using ur crap, and were banned immediatly by the host. and u say u dont do it in smac's room, but ur video shows different!!!

on another note:
over the last week this illinios(kai tag) guy has come into laddo's and iceman's room and has been cheating his face off and mouthing off to everyone in the room, we have posted up everything the kai admins and mods need to have him banned, and that was a few days ago, and every since the evidence has been posted, he has been back everynight causing trouble, just wondering why he hasnt been banned yet so all the regular late gamers just can have some fun and play in peace??????????

theflawless1
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the reason nobody is gettin banned is because as soon as the 360 hits the shelves kai is done (no sys link) so it doesnt matter. and no i dont cheat, like i said before i left them on by accident because we were workin on the patch earlier. me and my guys DONT CHEAT, but we DO HACK. like you said, new maps for BA... we got em workin, the 16 player patch, we released it... (even though i hear it was out before) were still workin on the anti hack patch. and im glad you find it so interesting that im tryin to do somethin to help you guys out... if you dont want to know whos cheating thats fine with me, my team will just keep it to ourselves. and gwashi, i said that earlier... it was my fuck up forgettin to put it back... like i said earlier

"i was the one that made the video and yea ill admit, i did forget to turn change the umd back to the origional, i was going to change it but crab said for me to wait for a minute cuz there was strange shit goin on. "

this is and never will be an apology... i just thought it was funny that scotty is so interested in me and my work... i just hope hes not TOO interested, i dont swing that way. im out
ColdShadow
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is either two hackers on that video or one with 2 hacks. I played with SMAC tonight and didnt see anything odd other than when Crab shot me and a team mate behind me with one round/bullet, well on my TV I only heard one round. Also, I was behind a wall and crab was infront of me not on my view screen. I chalked that one up to good ol KAI lag and crab being the host. Obvious advantage when it comes to what I hear and what I see. Kai has a lot of lag, that is what promotes a lot of this cheating accusations.

good playing those guys.

_Jo-E_
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that whole line there is kinda fishy...... i'v never seen that be4 when i'm in observer mode Confused

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i just thought it was funny that scotty is so interested in me and my work... i just hope hes not TOO interested, i dont swing that way.

dude man...you really have problems...number one...yes i understand you when you say "i dont cheat, but i hack" and i agree that you can hack to play with 16+ people or to change your reticle color...but when you have a line coming out of a guy...thats cheating and hacking combined..number two, im so interested because it involves a member of my clan..hello???

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whens the admin or mods gunna see this

redwolf
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

theflawless1 @ Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:30 pm wrote:
the reason nobody is gettin banned is because as soon as the 360 hits the shelves kai is done (no sys link) so it doesnt matter.
mehehehe....maybe we don't need system-linked *hint* Confused ... anyways, i quoted this just incase we see you getting your X360 to play in Kai and begging for a sponcer Laughing

Jeezy @ Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:35 pm wrote:
sorry mate, only reason no-one yet to reply is that there are too may reply and moaning about the issue. XLink staff is not gonna spend their time read & responding to people moaning for 2 pages long. etc.

BTW
are you the same Jezzy was banned from WPH sometime ago?

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeezy @ Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:35 pm wrote:
sorry mate, only reason no-one yet to reply is that there are too may reply and moaning about the issue. XLink staff is not gonna spend their time read & responding to people moaning for 2 pages long. etc.... Well said Redwolf Very Happy

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why can't we be friends?!?!? Very Happy

Responsible grown-up man says: "Don't do hacks, stay in school, and eat your spinach, kids!"

DK.SwiftTank
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread is going nowhere really fast, so I'll just do the right thing now and lock it. Rolling Eyes

Next time get a screen cap of the Kai arena as well as the vids and/or screencaps.

::Locked::

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic