FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 I SAW IT MYSELF! HACKERS! View next topic
View previous topic
SK_KIKI
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In a rainbow 6 black arrow room.. i and a few other members saw ourselves.. CHEVEZ2, MR_POO_POO(not toxic poopoo), tchello, iamsoilder, and a few other names i could not catch, running around in the sky, unshootable and admiting that they were hacking. I then saw all of them in "MR_POO_POO"'s room with the discription "hackers for everyone". I just wanted to let you guys know, if you see these guys in your room.. watch them! But i am 99.9% possitive that they are!
SK_KIKI
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, i would like to add two more possible hackers.. akclorox and theflawfless1. akclorox was seen in the game in the above post. The flawless1 has a room hosted for Infin Amo... in that room is akclorox, chevez2, flawless and puppet-master, wrekx!

Last edited by SK_KIKI on Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
[tHc]hicaow
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if the room has a description like that would you not assume thats why they made the room so that they can goof around .. i am against cheating in every way but if you mess around in your own space what harm is done .. if these players are seen in games that aren't labeled hackers for everyone well its a different story .. just my opinion..

find more people to play PS2 and GC on kai at www.onlineconsoles.com ... www.ps2onlinegaming.com
SK_KIKI
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i totaly understand that..i am just letting everyone know names... cuz wen these hacker do join servers witch they did and ruined the games we were playing.. its a pain in the ass... How can you kinda stick up for a definate hacker and BAN someone just for an accusation! and i think everyone knows who i am talking about! i'm sure most kai players would love to see thses fuckers go! Most of them DO join servers.. i can't even count how many times they have been banned from the server i play in... its just not tollerated!
[tHc]hicaow
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How can you kinda stick up for a definate hacker and BAN someone just for an accusation! and i think everyone knows who i am talking about!

you lost me with that one ..

find more people to play PS2 and GC on kai at www.onlineconsoles.com ... www.ps2onlinegaming.com
theflawless1
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yea, im not ging to deny that there was a "hacked" game going on... but its not cheating if EVERYBODY on the server has the same thing. if you come into the room with or without some kind of hack you get the same thing as the host. and kiki, i know there have been hackers going around other servers. and if you do see me in another room that doesnt have a description like inf ammo, hacked, or anything like that i dont use my trainers. if you dont believe me thats fine im just letting you know. if you dont like the fact that we ARE allowed to do this, then play on XBC, XBL, or have kai change the rules. i think its pretty shitty that we get harrassed by people coming in saying we ruind theyre fun on our server because we are doing something different. it IS posted in every room i host and when it isnt posted in one of my rooms they are not turned on. if you dont want me in your server just say so and ill leave, you dont have to waste the energy to boot or ban me.
Puppet-Master
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AT LEAST I POST IT BEFORE I HOST A ROOM THANK YOU VERY MUCH IF YOU WANNA COME IN MY ROOM AND PLAY AROUND YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME Very Happy

Last edited by Puppet-Master on Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
mrpoopoo
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hicaow - SK_kiki and my self so all these players in the HOULY-PRIME server hacking all over the place. Now we all know that this server is not created for hacker but for honest players by an honest host.

I can only imagine a new KAI user going to a room with some hackers. They would think that KAI is full of hackers and that is not worth becoming part of this community. Hence, hacking affects all of us when done in public arenas like this.

Now, why dont they create their own private arena, or atleast password protect where they play, that way none of us honest players can be affected or accused them of hacking. And we can protect new players from the abuse.

Hence hackers that hack and they are caught hacking should be banned if we want our kai community to mature and over take the evil empire of Micro$ost.

Chiaaaaa! mrpoopoo a TOXIC clan member.

HOW ABOUT HIS MODERATOR.

WE HAVE IN KAI AN PATCHED AND UNPATCH ARENA IN RAINBOW 6 BA. Create an areana for HACKERS with a warning for everyone to see that this is the HACKERS ARENA.

Last edited by mrpoopoo on Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:24 am; edited 2 times in total
theflawless1
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i appreciate you backing me on this one caow. i dont go in other rooms and "hack" i never have and never will.
SK_KIKI
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever then.. you want to keep hackers on this community and keep causing problems.. go ahead... These guys are deffinate hackers.. and they were not just out in their own hacking room.. they were out in other peoples rooms... SK_HUSTL3R was banned from kai over an accusation.. something that never happend! and yet,.. these guys are 100% hacks and you do nothing. Lots of people told me to just come out here and post names and the kai admins would take care of it.. so do your job
Puppet-Master
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THE REASON WHY WE DO NOT PASSWORD PROTECT THE ROOM BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE OUT THERE WHO LIKE TO MESS AROUND A BIT SO JUST RELAX YOUR NECK AND DON'T COME IN OUR ROOMS IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT (PEACE)
Exclamation
Puppet-Master
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DON'T BLAME KAI AND DON'T BLAME THE HACKERS BLAME YOURSELVES FOR COMING INTO ARE ROOMS WHEN IT IS POSTED THE FIRST ONE TO START ALL OF THIS WAS MRPOOPOO WHEN HE GOES ON XBC AND HACKS OVER THERE YOU DON'T HERE ME COMPLAINING
SK_KIKI
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you just did. and are you talking about toxic poo poo.. cuz one of your hack friends took his name too... ? so stay in your hack room... and have fun.. but dont come into others rooms and use your hack... this is the whole fucking problem! all you fucking hackers coming into our rooms and fucking pissing us all off!
theflawless1
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

we did have our own arena, ive seen all kinds of posts today on just about every forum saying we cheat and that we are pieces of shit. but when you come into my arena and join my game, that has been posted "INF AMMO!!!" or "HACK ON" then you should understand that its a so called hacked game. and to top that off, i tell you, or someone else in the room tells you to grab a grenade launcher for infinate ammo. i apologise for anyone that went in your room... all i can say is it wasnt me and that ill try to keep the people i know out of your rooms if they are hacking, as for the everyone else theres nothing i can do. the lsat thing i have to say is... can i get the screen shots all of you guys took? i wanna hang em on my refridgirator. Very Happy

Last edited by theflawless1 on Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Puppet-Master
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THEN CLOSE THIS FORUM AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE
SK_KIKI
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

like i said.. if you wanna play in in your own rooms do so... just dont bring in into the rest of the community
SK_KIKI
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so go ahead and lock the post.. i've said what i needed to say.. but i have all your names written down.. and if i see shit again.. u better beleive i will bring it up one more time!
mrpoopoo
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PUPPET-MASTER I never hacked here or in XBC. There is someone going around with a very similar name MR_POO_POO who hacks. I think the best solution, if KAI does not want to ban you, is to protect the honest player from stumbling into your hacking rooms by creating a new HACKERS ARENA. Separate but equal, protect the honest and unknowing player.

I know one thing for sure, that the night I stumbled into your room and reported you. I had no warning of what you and your friends were doing.

Hence I reported you.
Puppet-Master
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GET A LIFE I THINK I KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS YOU WANT THE HACKS ALSO WELL ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ASK Crying or Very sad
SK_KIKI
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how is it fun playing with a hack? you have NO skill! thats your problem.. if i had no skill.. fuck i would hack too.. but the difference is. i like this game and i RESPECT the players out here.. My xbox isnt even modded!! i would not have the respect from the other players if i was a hack.. see how much crap you cause? you must be a pretty low person to enjoy it! what about in real life? you cheat your way through that too? Grow up and learn how to really play.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic