FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Cheater Caught On Tape!!! View next topic
View previous topic
C1rca102
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Listen, it doesnt matter. Just because we have 3 letters infront of our names, people don't want to play with us, I'ts simple as that. Yes Spaceman has hacks, there is no doubt about it, but still, SK should just rid of Spaceman and move on, as any respectable clan would do. There is no need to start a clan war over 1 cheater. We already lost GW, no need for anymore nonsense.

I don't see why all of the T@G members who had nothing to do with any of this has to pay the conciqence. But, knowing Hustler pretty well, I think he should let the T@G into his room that didnt do anything, but if he doesn't want me to play with him as a friend, then I dont want to play with him. Most of us have known hustler back when we were all noobies before sk, T@G and probably most of the other clans. If he wants us to be off his servers because of our "clan" then so be it.
T@G*KRATOS*
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This isn't about name calling. Hustl3r and his fuckin' clan members always act innocent. I don't tolerate stupidity, ignorence, and bullshit. SK members are still in denial after the video. Now you can't tell me thats not stupidity. They got the back of a hacker? I mean, come on! Just read what they say! They are making every excuse possible. Fuck SK_Hustl3r. Thats right I said it. Fuck him. Now for the most part, I don't got a problem with his members. If they don't like it, Fuck 'em too! Talk about WE can't join SK room anymore. I don't give a fuck. Always been target practice for me anyway. Thats right I said it. Spell my name, take a picture if ya want it bitch!!! Just look at them, deniaing these powerful images. LMAO. People are so full of shit I sware. LMAO. I still can't get over that. Me shooting around corners and whatever Hustl3r said. What he forgot to tell you was, I jumped in a phone booth, ripped my shirt off, and had a 'T' for T@G. Then i started shooting around corners. LMAO. You silly pothead. You stupid fuck!
SO_TurmoilTech
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I watched the video. Lag could explain the misdirection of the player to the shot. I have a network and have seen things like that with my own two eyes on two separate TV's. I coul be looking at something (in mission mode) and my friend (who has died) using the 3rd person came can be looking at me and my shooting trajegectory is not lined up properly with the aimer on the other TV in the room.

Coming out on Kai forums publicly like this without consulting in private is a little childish Skippy. But, then again look at who you roll with...

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

T@G_Skippy aka T@G_ANIMAL IS A LIAR...

HERE IS REAL PROOF T@G_Skippy IS LYING!

First thing everyone should know is that
T@G_Skippy is also known as T@G_ANIMAL
Skippy said, "I have been recording my game play on kai for a month now..."
He says that HE was recording but look at the video
when the clip starts you will notice that T@G_ANIMAL is on the other team!!
There is NO WAY he could be recording AND playing at the same time!

THAT IS LIE NUMBER ONE.

Skippy said, "I have been recording my game play on kai for a month now..."

NOT TRUE FOR TWO REASONS
SK_TANK AND SK_ST2NR have NOT been in our clan for over 3 month or even longer
due to a death in the family and living situation they dropped out long ago.

This is known to all SK members. I know...that is not verifiable to people
outside SK. But there is one more thing....

LOOK AT ALL OF THE SK MEMBERS NAMES....EVERYONE WHO PLAYS ON AN SK SERVER
KNOWS THAT WE CHANGE OUR NAMES OVER 2 MONTHS AGO....
BY ADDING *ALPHA AND *BRAVO TO THE ENDS OF OUR NAMES..
THAT IS VERIFIED BY ANY CLAN...BECAUSE OTHER CLANS FOLLOWED OUR LEAD

THAT IS LIE NUMBER TWO

T@G_Skippy aka T@G_ANIMAL IS A LIAR...
He is showing you guys a clip from much longer than he says.

Skippy said, "I only play R6, and all these cheaters have to be stopped, so our games stay

fun and fair."

sKIPPY ARE YOUR LIES your idea of FUN AND FAIR.

Spare us you bull. If you were meaning to be so honorable why lie?

As far as the MAGIC BULLET...
you have ABSOLUTLY NO PROOF that those
tracers were coming from T@G_Blue...
There could have been someone upstairs shooting those tracers
while T@G_Blue was down below waiting for a shot.

She was NOT the only one alive on the other team or the game would
have been over when she died

On a personal note skippy...the fact that you are using an OLD video
and trying to make everyone believe that it is more recent shows that
you have alternative motives.

Do us all a favor...leave us alone and go back to yelling at
YOUR OWN TEAM MEMBERS...just like you always do.
T@G*KRATOS*
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

your ppl r so full of shit. always gotta blame it on something. hes not telling u, hes showing u u dumb shit. wtf is wrong with u ppl?! The proof is there !
u could write a million words!! theres nothing you can do to change it. keep writing. all that says is your backing up a hacker. try watching the video "sober" dumb shit!!!
T@G*KRATOS*
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="T@G*KRATOS* @ Fri May 06, 2005 3:51 am"]your ppl r so full of shit. always gotta blame it on something. hes not telling u, hes showing u u dumb shit. wtf is wrong with u ppl?! The proof is there !
u could write a million words!! theres nothing you can do to change it. keep writing. all that says is your backing up a hacker. try watching the video "sober" dumb shit!!!

Last edited by T@G*KRATOS* on Fri May 06, 2005 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
T@G_Skippy
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

come on, blue wasnt even on the same level of the map that he was! if she was i could say ok maybe lag, maybe a glitch, but she was way above him on the balcony shooting down and he was on the ground crouched!!! lmao
i love how people who have no clue about something, always seem to stick their nose in, and say something stupid!!!lmao
not to mention the fast reload that he has too. i have a better video of his fast reload, and will post that when i get it on my pc!
their is no way u can make the shot spaceman did, without having auto aim or a redical the size of his whole tv screen, period!!!!
u guys r not even sticking to the point, how did he make that shot? the trasers were clearly coming from the balcony above, blue uses the g36c, and what about the fast reload? u guys r making it personal and talking about everything else, except for the footage, wonder why? cuz u cant defend something that u know is true!!! so u can continue to try and side track everyone with ur bs, but the proof is in the video!!! u can clearly see no one was down below on the street, and it is funny and ironic that the trasers were coming down from above and blue uses a g36c!

One Shot To The Head, And Your Dead!!!

Last edited by T@G_Skippy on Fri May 06, 2005 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
SK_Segev
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

okay let me get this straight..i'm supposed to take your word skippy that blue was upstairs? the tracers could have been coming from a different player...all circumstancial evidence, no solid proof. Clearly innocent untill proven guilty has never corssed ure puny fish brain but if you claim to want to be fair you must abide by this. Pointing fingers with no real proof is childish and stupid. The Stoned Kill3rs do not cheat and that's that. If we are such a "strong" Kai community can't you just take our word for it? why all the suspected lies and shit, just believe us unless you have 100% proof that proves us wrong.
BTW skippy, you couldn;t have recorded the video yourself since you killed a guy in the vide(it says Tag skippy killed so and so) so you couldnt have been in observer mode. second, tank and stoner have not been playing for over three months so this is an old video! nobody has ever complained about SK cheating except for your whiney ass who always complains wenever ANYBOSY kills you. WHY SHOULD ANYONE BELIEVE SOMEONE WHO CAN'T ACCEPT THAT SOMEONE IS ABLE TO SHOOT HIM!! clearly your immaturity is blinding you so quit ure trash talkin and be a man for a change. You gotta post this like that without even coming up to anyone face to face, PATHETIC
sk_mojo
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MESSAGE TO T@G*KRATOS*
It is nice to know that when your name T@G*KRATOS* gets brought up in reference to hacking.....that you get justed as pissed off as we do.

Even though you are pissed off....and full of threats....toward SK
at least you know what it feels like to be on the
tail end of a shit-y situation that you know is untrue.

If you feel that strongly about what you feel....please read my
earlier post labeled T@G_Skippy aka T@G_ANIMAL IS A LIAR...
and PLEASE RESPOND.
I would realy like to know what you have to say about what I said!!!!
T@G*KRATOS*
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ya and wut mojo ????? spaceman still a hacker
SK_Segev
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

on wat basis? that stupid unclear video? if i were to look at that video with nobody tellin me anythin i wouldn't have thought anything of it...this is about as far as you can get from a solid evidence! and thats not a fast reload, thats how long it takes to reload an m16
why accuse for no reason?
T@G*KRATOS*
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

u cant c nothing in that video b cuz the guy hacking haves sk in front of his name thats y lol
SK_Segev
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow your logic seriously impresses me dude, look i dont want no beef with anybody, but its just that SK memebers are not just members like that, we get to know each other better than i think in most other clans, and we trust each other 100% , so i know for a fact that spaceman dosnt cheat, and we will never kick him off of our clan !
sk_mojo
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please tell me that you have more to say about
T@G_skippy aka T@G_Animal lying about the whole thing

I am will NOT accept anyone lying about a situation
and expect me to swallow the bull.

Come on...I just shot holes through his whole story
and you have NOTHING to say. Sorry to say but that
is SAD.

I know he is in your clan... and you are pissed off too
but DAMN...he just LIED to everyone INCLUDING YOU

Grow some balls and admit that your clan leader
is trying to blackball someone by LYING

AND BY THE WAY....YOU STILL HAVE NOT RESPONDED
TO WHAT I WROTE ABOUT -T@G_skippy aka T@G_Animal lying

WHY...because you cant....
IF YOU EVEN RESPOND...PLEASE RESPOND TO MY COMMENT
The way I see it is that you cant respond because....
you know I AM RIGHT
you know T@G_skippy aka T@G_Animal LIED
you know T@G_Blue was NOT the only one alive
you know someone else could have been shooting the tracer
you know sk_tank and sk_st2nr have NOT been on SK for months
you know we added *alpha and *bravo to our names months ago
C1rca102
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, first off, someone else besides Skippy, was recording the video, as well as Skippy for us. It was brought up a couple of nights ago when Skippy said he had video of Spaceman with fast reload, which is a hack. Then, somehow the video came up, and that is how it is right now. Lag connect make your reload do that, its inexcusable. Make up all the little excuses you want, I dont got beef with SK, just the fact that you guys have a cheater on your squad and you dont do anything about it, and I dont understand why.

Second, watch the video closely. You see the tracers come down, now watch the video in fullscreen mode, he is aiming at the bench!? Correct me if i am wrong, but you cannot see lag when your dead, and there is no one even near where he shoots. Doesnt make sense. Then he walks forward in view of the person upstairs, dont you think that if he hadn't killed the guy upstairs, he would be dead????Explain that

And whats with this "oh, st2ner hasnt been seen for so long"? How is that relivent to the fact that he cheats? because you guys know he had hacks, and your basically implying that he HAD hacks, but he doesn't now. Don't get me wrong, none of you other guys have hacks, but I won't let you blantently lie about a cheater that you guys have and start flaming my clan.

Last edited by C1rca102 on Fri May 06, 2005 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
T@G*KRATOS*
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok mojo u win i hack and spaceman dont u win sorry
T@G*KRATOS*
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ther happy now
SK_Segev
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YAY tag hacks!
T@G*KRATOS*
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

we got spaceman on video and u wut u got tell me ??
T@G_Skippy
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wait till u see the next video i have to post! the same old garbage will come out of ur mouth! whoopy if it was longer than a month ago, it still shows him hacking and if u listen to the voice in the video, blue thought she got shoot from behind, by her saying" i just got shot in the ass"! now spaceman was diffinatly not behind her, so u tell me u fools!!!!!!!!
the next video will back up this one so dont worry, their is more to come! u guys r just all upset that T@G is the only clan who has beaten u, and have to make things personal, cuz u cant explain spacemans actions!
if blue wasnt up there on the balcony who the fuck was spaceman shooting at, their was no one on the street level as u can clearly see in the video, so how did blue die from him when he was just shooting into air?????????????????????????? u guys r as nieve as a little girl getting offered candy to get in a car!!! the video shows enough to make him a hacker and he should be banned, period!!!

One Shot To The Head, And Your Dead!!!
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic