FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Cheaters that suck at Cheating View next topic
View previous topic
Schism
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I find it funny... I'll be playing halo 2 and will see someone cheating with the grasshopper cheat or something Twisted Evil even though they are cheating ... THEY SUCK!! I always call them on it in the lobby also "man you need to use a cheat just to keep up??" or "your cheating and you still came in last place??" their response is always the same ... they leave Very Happy

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had almost the same incident last night. I was playing on Foundation and someone with the in-game name of Toto was jumping all over the place and had infinite range on his sword. I just kept calling him a cheater throughout the game. He was horrible. After about 10 minutes, he left.
MattMan
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ya i play with some people on GR2 that hack.

But the suck so bad i dont even say any thing!!

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah thats so funny when someone is cheating on gr2, and they only get like 5-10 kills
Schism
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

its hilarious Laughing

"ya I have to cheat just to get some kills" "just to keep up with the rest of you because I don't want to take the time learning how to actually play and get good" Rolling Eyes

too funny Laughing

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it funny when some hack n00b is flying around in the hog and gets shot down by a rocket Smile

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i find it funny that no matter how many trainers they use....THEY STILL LOOSE
[FUNK]
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont find cheating funny at all

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me either! I have experienced TONS of cheaters recently. Everything from Automatic Battle Rifles, people being able to jump twice as high as normal, people with extended (perhaps infinite) ranges on their swords, even people using NO DEATH hacks where the only way I could kill them was if I gave them a headshot with the sniper! The guy who was using that cheat even taunted me by standing still as I shot him with the sword 6 times in the middle of Lockout. The other day I went into this room, and everyone on this one team were really tiny! I mean MINISCULE! I didn't even know who was shooting at me when the game started. Then i looked and saw that they were really small and jumping up and shooting me with their shotguns. It was crazy! I wish there was a way Kai could block trainers from being used. Whew, okay that was my rant, lol....

PS- Allow hosts to host modded maps PLEEEEEEEASSE! I LOVE Kai SO much better than XBC, but it sucks that XBC hosts can use modded maps and we can't Sad I would love to play Dark Ruins or The Hive on Kai!
nickpoop
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just tell people to fallow you into the mods and hacks room and you can play with the modded maps....if you play in americas most people wont have those maps...and if they do....just tell them to fallow you to the mods and hacks room
Sobee
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But isn't it true that if the other people don't have the map, it won't work? Even if I (the host) have the map and we play in the mods and hacks arena?
nickpoop
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ya of course they have to have the map or its not possible for it to work....but if no one u no has the map then why were u asking to play them in americas....its just that...its more likely for someone to enter the mods and hacks room to have the same maps as you then it is for some random person americas to have it
Sobee
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, what I was saying was that on XBC everyone doesn't have to have the map, just the host. At least from my understanding anyway. And I was hoping Kai would get support for that feature sometime soon.
nickpoop
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

um i dont no how that would work....because if the person didnt have the map then how would the other person see whats goin on

if thats true then thats pretty kool but i dont know....well have to wait till someone checks this out that knows more about it
Breakman
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All of these "cheats" you speak of are ( halo 2 ) evolution-x trainers, when people are different sizes, cant die, or have infinite ammo, they must be the host for those to work.. however anyone can use the high-jump and auto battle rifle trainers, most of them however are being used by hosts and playing with them in a game theyre not hosting will stop them from working. usually people download them from xbox-scene.com, i wont say where im not going to encourage it .... P.S. if someone has instant shield recharge or anything like that, just stick a plasma grenade to them, assasinate, or destroy the vehicle theyre in, rockets wont work though Mad
seven
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jonnybravo @ Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:31 pm wrote:
The other day I went into this room, and everyone on this one team were really tiny! I mean MINISCULE! I didn't even know who was shooting at me when the game started. Then i looked and saw that they were really small and jumping up and shooting me with their shotguns. It was crazy! I wish there was a way Kai could block trainers from being used. Whew, okay that was my rant, lol....

Funkster is right, kind of, cheating isn't funny but that story had me rollin. I picture little halo leprechauns jumping up and taking shots at you and you trying to get away like they are a swarm of bugs. I almost wish I was there to see it myself. Too funny.

[FUNK]
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe, when you put it that way yes it is comical. But in general, I hate cheaters and love to remove them from our system if they are not in the right place when they have their helpers on.

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mini me's are funny cause you can kill them just the same its just they are small, if your a good shot though no problem! Wink

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well i feel now is the tim eto war everyone about a guy called

XC

he applied for recruitment with the outcast cult,

But when i cought him using trainers on mechassault 2, (and still losing badly)

I told him that unfortunatly there's no way he will be allowed in OC, as we do not allow cheat's.

Well he took it badly and has spent the last few days trying to cause trouble, slag me off, and slag off the outcast cult..

I' dead against cheating, which is why it's a definate NO for OC,
but for someone to try to cause so much trouble because he was cheating really sucks
XC
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-=OC_Obie @ Mon May 02, 2005 3:38 pm wrote:
well i feel now is the tim eto war everyone about a guy called

XC

he applied for recruitment with the outcast cult,

But when i cought him using trainers on mechassault 2, (and still losing badly)

I told him that unfortunatly there's no way he will be allowed in OC, as we do not allow cheat's.

Well he took it badly and has spent the last few days trying to cause trouble, slag me off, and slag off the outcast cult..

I' dead against cheating, which is why it's a definate NO for OC,
but for someone to try to cause so much trouble because he was cheating really sucks

i was testing the trainer, all that worked was inf boost. i didn't stand a chance against you mech assault champs.

Do everyone a favor nd drop the PR shit if you cant even spell right, lol.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic