FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Cheater! DI_Jeezy View next topic
View previous topic
PcAddict
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright I know that alot of people sit around calling each other hackers and saying more then they can prove. On this note video don't lie. I have had issues with this particular player before and told him if you hack then you will get kicked. Well hosting a game and DI_Jeezy joined the game after about 3-4 rounds we get hacking. As you will see in the video provided. Please if you could do something with this cause this player does this on alot and it just makes the game no fun.

http://www.smacsite.com/public/video/jeezyhack.wmv

Last edited by PcAddict on Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
urine.my.way
I Just Make The World Go Round

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry to inform you, but jeezy doesn't have a modded xbox. I'm not sure if you guys were the ones trying to imply that he is cheating by putting a fake video of him, or if you guys were recording when this fake 'jeezy' joined your room. From what ive been told by jeezy, he hasnt played for a week or so, I'm not sure if the admins of kai can verify this or not.

Dr. Urine, no cure for the disease...
Jeezy
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for that entertaining video as to seeing..ive never used that gun in my life.
Second off...who are you? Ive never played with you before pal.
Third, before any admins want to jump to any conclusions..i have my webcam ready..i have a tv cap card.. take me through any trial that you please to ensure that i dont mod.
Fourth, I used to be modded and i got banned because the UDED clan from halo believed i was cheating when i actually wasnt. I traded in my modded box about 5 months ago just to re-insure that things like this wouldnt happen.
I hope you guys had fun easily entering my name on one of your profiles and to see that i dont even know you and you think im a cheater..you must really envy me.

Jeezy
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a further look into the "cheater" video, i paused it at 1:07 and looked at who was in the room. I want to know who was hosting. I also saw FUA Flawless in there.
I may get crap for this..but I used to be on XLink everyday, then i got banned from kai and allowed back on. I got the same crap every day. I traded my box in and went to Xbox Live...why you ask? Because nowadays Xlink is full of whiny little pricks like whoever posted that video who cannot take someone being better than them without cheating.
After about a week back on xlink..flawless and his friend messaged me on MSN threating me for just being me.
If I get banned from Xlink Kai I promise to take as many people that i know and possibly can with me to live because you wouldnt deserve the service..its just the same bull everyday when you get accused of things you didnt do and banned withough further investigation.

O YEA..ps
Great acting you guys, it was top notch
" O he just walked through the wall" /sarcasm

PcAddict
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That I remeber he had played in my arena before with him and Terror and he had jumped off the ledge in the airport and lost no life. Was caught doing it. So how can you sit there and say no you don't. Plenty of players that saw the hacking as well as a member shooting two clips into you but that might have been when you left the game....YA RIGHT
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
urine.my.way

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't want to post this because people would think it was just a way to get jeezy out of the spotlight, but here goes. I won't mention names, but if you pay attention, you'll see what I see.

In the video where this 'jeezy', a fellow clan member of DI, cheats, you will be able to see something that doesn't add up. If you stop the timer of the video at about 40 seconds, you will see who is on Jeezy's team. The little [A] symbol shows whos screen this footage is recording on as well as everyone that has the same xbox ip address for the game Black Arrow (which is this game).

Now if you fast forward towards the end of the tape, at about 1 minute, you will see a line above the person that is shooting 'jeezy'. This line is a cheat that allows the individual, the screen we are watching now, to see where the enemies are. If 'jeezy' had this on, we wouldnt be able to see it, but the person that is recording has it on, and can see where the enemies are.

I'll let you add 1 and 1 together.

p.s.
I know most of the people and clans that play Black Arrow know DI and jeezy dont cheat.

theflawless1
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dude, i dont know why you brought my name up in this from before... i never said a word about you, but if you got a problem with me you need to have some balls and confront me without makin it public. but whatever dude, im bout done with kai anyway. i dont know why you say were tryin to frame somebody... i just got one thing to say to you guys. fuck you all, im tired of this. kai can delete my account for all i care. you can all blow me
PcAddict
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well not sure what to say now. Closing the game I get Jeezy and explaing that he was not in the game and that it was not him. So fourth I didn't get a screenshot of the kaitag for the person left right after the hacking went on anyways. Know if this is a case of someone using someone else profile then so be it. I spoke with Jeezy and things seemed to be resolved....So if it was not him then DI sorry but just posting what I got but I will be sure to get a screen cap next time.
Jeezy
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

theflawless1 @ Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:54 am wrote:
dude, i dont know why you brought my name up in this from before... i never said a word about you, but if you got a problem with me you need to have some balls and confront me without makin it public. but whatever dude, im bout done with kai anyway. i dont know why you say were tryin to frame somebody... i just got one thing to say to you guys. fuck you all, im tired of this. kai can delete my account for all i care. you can all blow me

kthxbye
Me...making sh!t public..look who has the first post. Dont give me that, in the vid that was recorded i have the same IP as you. In the vid i just got finished recording i have the same IP as Smac@eagleeyez

theflawless1
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how do you figure you have the same ip as me in the video? why dont you just come out and say what you think man... grow some nuts
ViErRi
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i saw the movie and this is a damnzzz cheat Smile becaue he is going into a wall, and he can't die :S

C1rca_101
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow.... how stupid can you guys get. First of all, jeezy doesnt have a modded box, nice try though. second, DI is one of the most respected and well known clans on kai. ask TA,TOXIC,PMT, SK maybe even some XR, they know us and we know them. I cant believe you have the balls the come on the forums and make up complete lies. If there was a cheater on DI, we would be the first to get them banned from kai.

and about terror falling off the ledge and not losing any bars? yeah, it must be him unmodded box right?? prove it. No body knows who the hell SMAC is, so how can you come out and say this and not expect heat? YOU guys are the ones with all the "hacks in here" rooms. Next time think before you open your mouth. take a screen shot of the kai window . you just keep playing with your smac buddies, hack the game away, good for you, you will never play in any of the respected rooms. Anyone make up a fake name, lie about who it actually is and post up a video. Hell, anyone could do it to you if they wanted, you should have posted a picture of the kai window or recorded his voice. this video is completely fake, ask ANYONE, they know we dont hack.

Last edited by C1rca_101 on Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total
ViErRi
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahahahah but i'm didn't said that DI_Jeeze a cheater is Smile i said the guy on that movie is a cheater Razz

I got a question PcAddict, what was his Name on Xlink Kai (Xtag) so not in the game Question

C1rca_101
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh no, i wasnt talking to you Vierri, i was talking to smac. Very Happy
scotty2hotty1125
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

in defense i agree that a screenshot is needed from the kai window to ensure that jeezy was even playing with you guys. and along with all the other di members... i agree that it wasnt jeezy. lately there has been people who have been "imposters". for example, the other day, there was a guy that we play with every now and then named R4OU...well in the kai window, his name ends just like that, R4OU. but this guy was hacking. only it wasnt him. in the kai window for the hacker his name was R4OUL..see the difference? (all spelling here is just an estimate...im doing it from memory). that is why i say that a screenshot would/should be taken next time for further persecution.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i dont undestand how u can be recording through jeezy screen if ur trying to say that he was cheating.???
PcAddict
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know for one it was not terror who dropped from the ledge and lost no life. For two I could give two shits if you know me or not. You know what I didn't get a screen shot of the kai tag which was a mistake on my part. I know there have been imposters though out kai on with other peoples profiles. I have talked with jeezy myself and for you to attack me talking of "hacks in here" yeah come on. I'm on kai all the time any time you feel like you want to bust me then bring it. I play with alot of people for you to not know my clan doesn't bother me a fucking bit. Making up a video for the pupose of smearing someones name or clan yeah why the fuck would I do that. Take away the dam video fine but you still have 2-3 people who see it. Like I said I spoke with jeezy myself and it was taken care of so kai can delete this lock it or do what ever they feel they need to do.
urine.my.way

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

barrybuttery @ Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:41 am wrote:
i dont undestand how u can be recording through jeezy screen if ur trying to say that he was cheating.???

Hey barrybuttery, i'm not sure which games you play, but in Black Arrow, when you die, you can watch anyone that is alive on your team. Lets say I die and i'm on Jeezy's team. I can watch Jeezy play until the round is over or until he dies. I cannot see him zoom in or see his gun onscreen in 1st person, but I can see what he is looking at.

The*Animal*
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i was wondering why smacsgtsniper has a whiteline coming off his charactor at the end of the video??????????? first time i have ever seen that! i wouldnt be pointing fingers at others smac, after seening that whiteline i think everyone should be questioning u guys over at smac!!! sgtsniper is a cheat in my book after watching that video, and if he has a auto aim cheat, i think all of u do! guess u guys got ur hacks off of flawless!!!!
jeezy has never been called a cheater, and i have known him for over a yr!!! i just fined it strange too, that a screenshot of the kai window wasnt taken, since no 2 players can have the exact same kai tag.

PcAddict
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Auto aim what you talking about. sgtsniper unloaded on him face to face wheres there auto aim at. As far as the line I have no idea what that was for I didn't cap the video that was given to me from flawless. Which I never have issues with him in my arena. As far as any of my members hacking they don't if they do they would not be on the clan and if they do show me and I will be happy to take care of it.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic