FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Good Luck. View next topic
View previous topic
SO_TurmoilTech
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wanted to stop by and personally commend Prestige for doing a good deed and raising Kai from the ashes that TD left behind. Far to many people still praise TD for what he did (and he did a great thing!) but I think people are not thanking Prestige enough for what he IS DOING. I'm not even apart of the Kai community anymore but I am familiar with Prestige and his work on the XIG2 program. Great Work Prestige!! You have some big shoes to fill with your new position. I have no doubt you'll wear them right... Smile

Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how is xmelee anyway ? :]

find more people to play PS2 and GC on kai at www.onlineconsoles.com ... www.ps2onlinegaming.com
TheDaddy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Just wanted to stop by and personally commend Prestige for doing a good deed and raising Kai from the ashes that TD left behind. Far to many people still praise TD for what he did (and he did a great thing!) but I think people are not thanking Prestige enough for what he IS DOING. I'm not even apart of the Kai community anymore but I am familiar with Prestige and his work on the XIG2 program. Great Work Prestige!! You have some big shoes to fill with your new position. I have no doubt you'll wear them right... "

You were banned then, and you're banned now clown - get the fuck out.

TD

(Yeah - I'm still around...)
amadeus
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SO_TurmoilTech wrote:
from the ashes that TD left behind

....last time i checked, TD didnt leave any ashes.

Yes prestige has been doing a great job and he's a great bloke!
Along with TD, and just because TD got tired of dealing with people like you doesnt make him any less of a character.

TheDaddy wrote:

Word Smile

dukeuk76
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDaddy wrote:
"Just wanted to stop by and personally commend Prestige for doing a good deed and raising Kai from the ashes that TD left behind. Far to many people still praise TD for what he did (and he did a great thing!) but I think people are not thanking Prestige enough for what he IS DOING. I'm not even apart of the Kai community anymore but I am familiar with Prestige and his work on the XIG2 program. Great Work Prestige!! You have some big shoes to fill with your new position. I have no doubt you'll wear them right... "

TD

"who`s ya daddy?,Bitch"

Cool

Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDaddy wrote:

TD

lmfao

netdroid9
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why was TurmoilTech banned? The last post he made before this one seemed civil, as does this one.

I know curiosity, killed the cat, but luckilly cats have nine lives Wink.
Nirvanafan
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He was a complete asshole to TD and a few other members of TX back when S.O. was still here, they got tired of dealing with it so he and most of S.O. was banned.

amadeus
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

netdroid9 wrote:
Why was TurmoilTech banned? The last post he made before this one seemed civil, as does this one.

The thanking prestige was completely legit, but theres a bit of a hidden agenda in that statement saying things like "rising kai from the ashes that TD left behind". For starters Xlink was not reduced to ashes, he's just coming back to start shit and thus got booted again.

SO_TurmoilTech
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to come here and be a nice guy. But appearantly TD hates S.O. for some reason. Honestly man, I'd like an explanation. As well as SO_Boo, SO_POWERZ, SO_StarFox, SO_Jamman, SO_Tyrant, SO_Ebola, SO_GreenDragon, and SO_SupaWoof. I've really done nothing but give you my honest opinion on subjects. Granted our views may differ but we're all gamers none the less. And I apologize if my views or any of the views of S.O. have offended you or the X-Link Team. That was not and is not our goal. We only wish to work towards the future of this part of the industry that we all love.
I guess I've come here to see if we can "bury the hatchet". I'm not here to start shit with people I just wanna have fun and enjoy playing against other clans, and some of the clans we are friends with happen to play on Kai. Speaking on behalf of S.O. I feel that we can offer a good sense of gameplay to the Kai community. I also feel that we got off on the wrong foot with a lot of people. Hopefully we'll all be talking in-game soon. Smile

Peace.

TurmoilTech.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just want t say as part of the S.O. clan i hope the past can be just that and that i have always felt that the more people you have to play the more fun it is .So i hope you all can squash this and move on and work together to have FUN.
[MF]superman
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It'd be pretty funny if all of SO got banned again, lol. Laughing

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No it wouldn't. Sad I'm really trying to apologize here. But if we get banned I guess theres nothing I can do except say I tried. Smile

Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how great would kai be if they didnt allow second chances?

i agree that there was conflict between SO and the TD (i was in SO when this happend), but this goes back to the Xlink ::one idea of trying to have a perfect community...Ideas clash, and just cuase it happens with an admin and a member dont mean that it should hold higher consiquenses (sp?) than just 2 members

ponder upon this

SO_Boo
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok guys,

I was a member when this all kicked off, Im still a member. All I wana do is play on xbox. We want to play and we want to play some the best teams about. Most of these teams play on Kai, its as simple as that.

I dont know what happened exactly when all this falling out started, ultimately, its in the past. The question is............ are you guys going to continue to ban SO from using Kai?

SO wants to play on kai as well as the other tunneling services and we want to play the teams that compete and use Kai. Kai is moving forward and I personally would like to move forward with it. As 2nd in command of SO I can honestly say that SO as a WHOLE wants to move forward with KAI.

So are you guys gona except the olive branch being offered? Are you guys gona accept that things may have been said and offence may have been taken by both sides and are we all going to just move forward?

Thanks for your time guys

Boo
TheDaddy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So are you guys gona except the olive branch being offered? Are you guys gona accept that things may have been said and offence may have been taken by both sides and are we all going to just move forward?

No. Go to hell, you fucking clowns.

TD

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic