FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 i superjump has gotta go View next topic
View previous topic
fnkymnky
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont have physical proof, nor a usertag, but anyone that has played over the last 6 months has seen this retaerd. Plays as (i superjump), he uses autoaim and of course superjumping, with a few others. I knew for sure kai would remove his account, but I guess no one ever see's anything Confused , so I thought I would try to get another user with all the proper things; video capture, tag info...etc. to catch him.
He even justifies his cheating by saying; "Bunjie does not consider SUPERJUMPING" cheating" Rolling Eyes , and that it only makes him an easier target, which it does, except for all the people who are not yet skilled enough, which is a lot, so they get frustrated and just don't play anymore.

C'mon guys help save Halo 2, xlink, and all multi-play games, by exposing "tiny penis syndrome victims" ;aka cheaters, one at a time.
WiggyDiggy
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welll..... Is he (a) he superbouncing using the glitches that are available in the game for anyone? Or (b) truly cheatin by modding the game to jump higher every jump?

Only asking as if its (a) he prob wont be banned as anyone can use that glitch, but it is annoying I suppose that some are better than others at it Wink

As for the autoaim its that old chestnut of having a tag and video before anything can be done sorry.

Personally I only ever manage superjumping/bouncing by accident once in a blue moon, and am far too busy admiring the scenary whilst I'm up there to shoot anyone before I come hurtling back to earth Crying or Very sad
fnkymnky
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been playing for awhile, I know almost every superbounce that has been published, I know how to find the variables to discover superbounces. I never do them in serious games because I think it sucks for people to have to keep an "eye in tha sky" whilst they get a bullet in tha brain!
So.....NO, its not superbouncing, it's Superjumping, as I said he justifies it as "superbouncing". As for the rest of your reply, I know I need to have the capture devices and usertag, again, That is why I've posted this, I am way to busy with work & school, I don't play much lately, I'm hoping someone with more time and the correct equipment can catch this guy the "right way" mabye a (cheater hunter) will read this and add a notch to his/her belt.
Either way, I am mainly trying to do my part to help KAI be a more enjoyable place 4 everyone, I am also usually against "narcs,rats busta's etc...." but I feel defending a (free service) against the people that are slowly destroying the "fun" of the games, is worth it. Besides Mad , cheaters have the mods & hacks section, they should utilize it.
BroKenMan-Redsku
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

id help but my capture card isnt really workin at the moment. Im thinkin i need to replace the fan cause it feels like its overheating or something.

fnkymnky
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BroKenMan-Redsku wrote:
id help but my capture card isnt really workin at the moment. Im thinkin i need to replace the fan cause it feels like its overheating or something.

Hey thanks for the help, before you spend that dolla, take your case off, hold a computer fan near the capture device. If you use it and it doesn't overheat, find a way to mount the fan permanently on the chassis, pointed at the cap card. If it does you probably have other problems, if you use it for other things, you may just want to get another card anyways, of coarse that’s if you don’t mind spending a few clams.

Thanks none the less
(-TU-)Apache_1
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will keep an eye out for this user. I am currently recording all games in case a cheater does show up.

Sooner or later someone or I will catch up with this so called cheater and will get vid and screenshot proof then we all can say bye bye to this user if indeed he is cheating.
xilicio2006
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Theres another cheater "imodsowat".

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic