Not running via xbmc View next topic
View previous topic
fgoestoh
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi

How can help?

Continue getting "the service isnt conected, would you like to attempt reconnecting it with xbmc?" error message. Have XBMC/Avalaunch as starter. Have done the online trouble shoot, but it shoot all work. I can connect fine using "Normal Kai Use" I've entered my username and passwords in Kai settings under xbmc=>program settings. I've tried both static and dynamic ip addresses on my xbox. I've forwarded port 30000 UDP to my PC and use the correct Ip adress etc.. Working in a network with PC ad engine and set the Kai up for dashboard. I've read and followed every tutorial/forum instruction I could find, and it seems as if these resolve everyone else's issues except mine. I try deleting the e:\udata and tdata\ 008face.... Is there anyone who can help me?
[1up]MstrGmr200
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you tried configuring kai to only run the engine(kai config), then go into XBMC(go under programs) and set it up to log into kai and auto find the comps internal ip? If you don't know the internal ip of the comp running the xlink engine/it wont connect automatically,then just go into command promt on the computer running the xlink engine(start--->run--->cmd) then type in ipconfig. Once it tells you what it is, just manually type it in XBMC instead of having it auto find it.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kai is running as engine only, and i had the ip adres op de pc running the engine already good, but wtter kai is running as engine only or in full in XBMC still no connection. In systeem of XBMC I can see that it is connected to the internet. When I start up under Avalaunch KIA is connected and working but when I switch it goes wrong and service not found comes up screen of XBMC. In XBMC I can download scripts etc so it is not the connection.

Any ideas
[1up]MstrGmr200
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm that is pretty odd. As long as the computer and Xbox are on the same network...XBMC should be able to find it no problem. My only other guess is that you are using a bad/old build on XBMC. I heavily recommend updating to XBMC 2.01 build. I had that same issue you had and I fixed it by updating my XBMC to a better and more reliable build. I can't tell you where or how you get the XBMC releases on the account it is compiled with the XDK and that is illegal to distribute without a m$ license. If updating it doesn't fix it, post here and I will keep trying to help you Very Happy

Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure you set the Kai Config Tool to accept the Kai UI from "Any IP Address" (bottom right in Kai Config Tool). Also have a read in the XBMC - Kai guide to be found on the download page www.teamxlink.co.uk/?go=download

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done it all but still no connection from the xbox, version 1.4.

Did not yet install XBMC version2 maybe later.

What I do not understand is that it have worked for an hour ans did not work any more after a local power problem.
lp.numb
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

man, my XBMC AND my Avalaunch arent workin wit kai. ive set the usernames and PWs to wht my xlink username and PW are but it still isnt workin... it can never connect if i use my XBMC or just my main dashboard (Avalaunch) i have NO idea how to fix it plz help Crying or Very sad
[1up]MstrGmr200
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lp.numb don't hijack this topic,if you are having problems make your own topic so that we can better help you. As I said in the last post, I had alot of problems with XBMC connecting to the Xlink Engine..even though I knew I had everything configged correctly. I updated my XBMC build to a much newer version and it was not only able to connect with the same configurations that previously failed...but it also would connect every time I went back to the XBMC dash Very Happy

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic