FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 UI connection failure SVN 2007-03-12_rev8103-TH3 View next topic
View previous topic
Vault13
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I upgrade XBMC about every three months, this time with this build; SVN 2007-03-12_rev8103-TH3, the UI isnt connecting.
I'm experienced in networking and am not new at this, just wondering if there is a known issue with this build otherwise it could perhaps be data corruption as I didn't use the sfv checker this time.

Also as a matter of interest, A mate of mine told me that he read that the audio chat component of the Kai UI in xbmc doesnt exist anymore due to there being too many bugs!? Is this tru? does anyone know anything about this? I noticed quite some time ago after upgrading XBMC that the audio just didnt work anymore which I found to be such a shame because it always worked very well for me and was so handy cos i could talk to people while they were playing even if I was outside their room, it was handy to organise games or round up clan members.
(-TU-)-Mortj109-
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kai still supports XBMC. Goto www.teamxlink.co.uk goto downlaods and download the Official XBMC guide. Follow the setup in there.
MeanMF
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing has changed with the audio support in Kai - it's still there and working as well as it ever did in the Windows client. I don't know if they've taken it out of XBMC or not but I guess that's possible.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic