FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 searching for Monsterhunter freedom players in ca. near by View next topic
View previous topic
Darkblade22
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm searching for other people that would possably like to get to know eachother and maybe hook up sometime to play in the house on
monsterhunter freedom and maybe if it's okey with my mom we could probably get me and 3 other players but if she says we can't go up to 7
it will have to be 3 others with me and that will be a totle of 4 people
but like i said if it's only 4 allowed maybe 3 poeple can come over and
maybe some other 3 can comeover another day so like i said i'm searching for players that is near by and would like to come over and play. but there is a downfall on that matter my mom would like to first know who is coming to her house so we'll have to find out a way to have
everyones praents come over and get to know eachother good enough
for us to keep playing. oh befor i forget i'm located in adelanto
(-TU-)-Corndog-
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

its not for people going to your house it for people near you who have XLink dont invite people to your house

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(DG)-Corndog- wrote:
its not for people going to your house it for people near you who have XLink dont invite people to your house

ohh sorrey i misunderstood........and bad sorrey i thought this was someother kind of fourm......the probleme is i'v been looking all over this fourm for 2months and either i never understand how this works or it just does not match me and what realy makes me mad is that everywhere i go to people say wifi max does not exist nor will it ever exist and whats makes me more mad is that when i look on the enternet
it says out of stalk out of stalk out of stalk or every site i go to just says it does not exist it will never exist nor will it exist in 2k years and i know thats not true cuz people HERE have wifi max and as far as i know theres no other way to get online in monster hunter freedom without wifi max
and if there was whitch people say there is i ask what is the other way
they there is no other way i say u just said there IS another way they say no we did not ur beiong stupid so what the heck why is everyone i encounter rude or just lieing to me i just want to play MHF online with some people........*sobs* but it's almost as if they think i'm dumb or i'm not worth telling anything or doing anything........

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic