FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 What's up with 1up Sticky!? View next topic
View previous topic
-SA-[Lag]
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never thought I would be here posting something like this but the things that went down 2 days ago are just not cool. Okay so here is what went down, my friends and me would be playing in -|DsK|-Cozmos host up on North America all the time but 2 days ago we were playing there and 1up Sticky comes up saying that we can't be playing there and that we have to go and create a host up in South America. To my eyes this shit is racism! Why in the fuck does he has to say that we can't host up in North America! This is like saying, just because you are Mexican you can't play here. I've seen other guys from North America going up to South America and host up games there and no one tells them shit!. If this is how it is than you should crate an arena for every country! Anyways we were in our own host! But that wasn't enough, he even closed down Cozmo's host! For what I know on Kai you can host up in any arena as long as it is within the game that you are playing and you are not doing anything wrong. A moderator should be that one person who sets the example on how to behave up on Kai, but not to come and start saying that you can't play in an arena and even when you have your own arena created and that person decides to close it down just because you are hispanic and that suppostly you need to be playing in South America, that shit is pure racism! Please do soemthing about this shit! If we, hispanic people, can't go up to North America and host a game there isn't allowed, than just fucking let us know!
-Ricochet-
PSP Guru
PSP Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to take sides, and excuse me if i some how in any way shape or form sound like a racist, this is IMO: He didnt SHUT DOWN the game/ Arena cuz your hispanic, he shut it down because of your region, its not about race or ethnicity, its about the place of region and were your located at, if i was american, that was currently located in "mexico", i would i play in south america because thats my region, im sure stickey would shut me down, even though i am american, for playing in north america, if my place of stay was in south america.

Just my 5-6-7 Cents

-Ricochet
-SA-[Lag]
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay I see what your trying to say, but still this should be like that. I mean anyone can you go and host up a game with his friends to whatever region he wants to. He is hosting his own game, hes not making anyone in North America lag. So what's the problem with just going there and create and arena when you and your friends want to play?
[tHc]hicaow
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whats the point in us making arenas for regions than if your not going to use them!? .. by your logic Lag we don't need any arenas at all , just xbox / psp etc .. with a bunch of people under each one playing .. this is dumb ..

for mortj....

LOCKED!@!@!!!##111

find more people to play PS2 and GC on kai at www.onlineconsoles.com ... www.ps2onlinegaming.com
MeanMF
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last time I checked Mexico was in North America........
SgtLegend
TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im from Australia and ive been playing in NA for more then a year and a half now

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic