FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 POWER MODERATORS ABUSE:: They banned for being a good player View next topic
View previous topic
((G2R))-SlaYeR
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings to everybody , i am a h2 xlink kai user for more than 2 years my profile is G2R SlaYeR and my Xtag is (((G2R)))-SlaYeR. i feel disappointed a lot, because of this situation.

This is what happened, i was playing normally at night as i do everyday on south america on december 27 2008. I played normally in south america and then when southamerica arena was empty, i went looking for some gameplay in north america so i joined a host people on that host were normal players and i was in the lead of an FFA MLG game. When my xlink got locked and i closed it then i tried to open it, and when i tried it said to me Authentication failed, and in the xlink kai website it says that your account has been disabled. Hey teamxlink this never happened to me before.

I cant understand why i got banned, with all respect teamxlink i want an anwer. i cant get banned this way like nothing happened people know me on kai, my friendlist will be erased? and my account, i know (KHB)GhostMata i played with him a lot of times, also i know Lionheart he lives in my city santa marta in colombia. i know him personally we're friends, i have been playing in his gaming room. he knows the way i play. i didnt violate any rule. this is unfair i know that teamxlink have good modders and admins, but somebody in not acting the way they have to act. the one that banned me is abusing on his power. i never expected this from a teamxlink member. He just banned me and i didnt know why. No warnings no anything. Fuck this is unfair not even a player ruins my game experience and a MEMBER did it. i had a tournament today on xlink and my clan coudnt play beacuse the was going to play here in my house. With all respect i wait for an answer Shocked Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Confused Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

I need to get unbanned. Thanks for your attention TEAMXLINK.

Also look at my tage so you see i'm not a modder Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDwTOeg3fns and it is also posted on GhostMata's web xlink kai video
http://bestgamer.keslaque.com/index.php?option=com_seyret&task=videodirectlink&id=75
(-TU-)Kovert-xX
Team XLink Clan Manager
Team XLink Clan Manager

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dealt with via PM.

::locked::

-Kove

READ FOR HELP: http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=154029#154029

Yes, there is such a thing as a stupid question. BEFRIEND THE SEARCH BUTTON! HE IS WISE.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic