View previous topic
.Momizi
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

allmost the same case as Yourshadow but the guys name is carlos07

extra hacked skills

me in same armor

the white fatalis armor only has 9 slots to gem + the few extra slots carlos07's weapon but that only 11 slots or so it would take at lest 20 slots to get both thos skills earplug/guard inc. his name in the game was Genocide its a name you see every other day or so im sure its a hacked gamesave
and i think carlos07 is new to Kai. He didnt know much of MHF2 so a Warning or a few days in QA'd to work on a nomal file would be good. i hope any other gamesavers see this post and change there ways. Thanks agin for te help

heres his guild card it shows what they have done and that kinda stuff
theres at lest 100 quests on the way to hr6 + all the quests needed to farm stuff to make armors and weapons hes got 31 quests done but hes hr6 and used a few differnt armors and weapons
rapture115
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're going to keep snitching on people, at least learn how to take screenshots of your PSP properly instead of using a blurry camera.
SgtLegend
TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone confirm that these are mods/cheats. Im not a MHF2 expert so this is a good time for me to start learning
.Momizi
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont have a custom film ware on my psp so i cant take screan shots. and im tryin to find more people to join in to help get rid of cheaters but most the cheaters go around on MHF2 and killing stuff in seconds and people see it as a free stuff so theres no help there. i know you can never get rid of all the cheaters but enuff to scare them away for a bit a few weeks ago I didnt see any for awile and in the last week or so there every were. i have been playing MHF2 sence the ps2 monster hunter online went down i gone threw mhf2 many times now when i get on and play i just help people you can tell who the people are that depend on the cheaters because you cant see how they even made it threw the game when they die tryin to kill the simplest little things in the best armors in the game every day theres more and more people like that the cheaters are ruining mhf2
Ghost_Of_Sparta
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[1up]SgtLegend wrote:
Can someone confirm that these are mods/cheats. Im not a MHF2 expert so this is a good time for me to start learning

Yeah those are modded cheats. You don't get Guard Inc or Earplug on White Fatalis armor. And there isn't even slots to get both with the other skills the armor has.

For instance: It takes 10 slots on an armor to give you earplug. That right there is over the amount of slots that White Fatalis has. Not only does he have Earplug but also has Guard Inc, which also takes 10 slots. So he would need 20 slots to get those skills because it doesn't come with the armor. There isn't a single armor in the game that gives that many slots, even custom armors.
SgtLegend
TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooo now i understand, thanks for the explanation Ghost. I will QA the user and email him asking him to take them off or next time his banned
Ariant
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well thanks guys, carlos07 is my friend in real life. His PSP was stolen, he just earned enough money to buy a new one + monster hunter freedom 2 (I have his guild card). Needless to say he lost his save file because the guy stole his PSP. He downloaded a gave save so he could play with me in HR6. It was only me and him playing together, and I obviously had no problem with him "cheating". It was only getting back to where he was. We were not aware that the armor was "hacked", we never looked at the skills. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused... Even though he never played with you. Don't see why he was banned for a week for playing with a friend.

EDIT: I tried to log in as well, here's the message I got.

You have 6 days, 23 hours and 46 minutes remaining in Quarantine
You were sent to Quarantine by [1up]SgtLegend because:
aka carlos07: for using hacked armor in MHF2

...So I was QA'd for my friend using a game save to play with me? I would like some clarification, thanks.
SgtLegend
TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He isnt banned, why the hell do you think QA is a ban when its not. QA is where you go to think about what you did and fix the problem. Because you tried logging in as you on his PC or him on your PC you both get QAed. I will release you but because he broke an XLink rule he has to bite the bullet and deal with the 1 week QA
Ariant
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the help. But I thought it was okay to use modded armor if everyone in the arena agrees to it?

"As a registered user, you must:

- Not cheat during play, unless cheats have been enabled in the specific game and all users are aware."

I agreed to it, so did he obviously. Maybe I don't understand what this means and I'm misreading it. Thanks in advance.
SgtLegend
TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mhkonata is the one that reported it so he didnt agree upon the hacked armor.
Ariant
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a lobby screenshot (hence why you can view his stats/armor), he wasn't actually playing with carlos. I had disconnected (stupid AT&T internet!) with him in my arena, so he was sent back to the main lobby, making carlos' character appear in mhkonata's lobby.
SgtLegend
TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But still the fact remains that at the time when you wernt there he did have hacked armor active without agreeing it to others. Whether the game had started or not aslong as the hack or cheat can be seen you will get in trouble for it
Ariant
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[1up]SgtLegend wrote:
But still the fact remains that at the time when you wernt there he did have hacked armor active without agreeing it to others. Whether the game had started or not aslong as the hack or cheat can be seen you will get in trouble for it

So even though he's not playing with it, he was still banned for doing so? Again to quote the disclaimer:
Quote:
- Not cheat during play
CrunchBite
Team XLink Developer
Team XLink Developer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's obvious that he was intending to use it in game play, so... Rolling Eyes
Ariant
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he was going to use it in play, but only with me, and I gave him my consent to do so. He was kicked out of my private arena because I had disconnected.
SgtLegend
TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the last time his not BANNED, QA means your stuck in the one arena. If you were banned you wouldnt be able to login. Now for the last and final time im going to say this.

Even though the game wasnt started he had hacked armor on which is was going to play with. This is forbidden by our rules and isnt aloud.

END OF STORY

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic