FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Banned Account View next topic
View previous topic
kyvhy66
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok first of all this is to Mortj. You banned my account almost two years ago. This is a request to for you to please unban my account. I know you are extremely strict on bans as you expect users to follow your rules and I understand if you don't unban me, but I figure that this is a more respectable and mature approach to an unban request than some other Kai users have used. I have tried emailing you and I haven't got a response so this is my final attempt. I know that what I did was wrong in accordance to your rules and I have offended both you and other Kai users. You and your team provide an amazing online experience that many people use and love and my language and behavior was extremely unacceptable, and I have disappointed you, your team, and myself. I have learned my lesson from what I did and I wish to play again. What I did was innapropiate for Xlink and for use in everyday life, and I have let you down and the other players that use my account. My account is Crash2010, and two other people share my account, but I am the only user on my account who commited this offense, and I take full resposibility for my actions. I have been without Kai for a long time and that itself is torture, but I deserved it. I'm requesting that you unban my account, if not for me then for my two brothers who are extremely mad at me for doing such a dumb thing and ruining a great online experience for them. I will do anything to get my account unbanned, even if it means going without Kai for longer. I was younger back then, and far less experienced in using online services. I will apply what I have learned to all other great services I use and love. I will also apply my knowledge to your service, if I am allowed. I promise you, I will not make the same mistake twice. If you require any other information or anything at all, my email is kyvhy66.

I am going to be truely honest with you. I was banned for the following offenses:

1.) Being a prick

2.) Racist remarks

Please get back to me in one way or another on wether or not you accept this request.

Thank you very much for your time.

MeanMF
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortj is no longer an administrator here. Bans are permanent. And 9 months is not "almost two years".

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic