FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Just got Kai - ordering MK:DD and Broadband View next topic
View previous topic
MemphisOregon
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, I just got introduced to XLink Kai - and yes, i know gamecube has died online - but I am still going to order Mario Kart; Double Dash and the broadband adapter. Along with gamecube being dead online so is this board, but if anyone stumbles onto this post - let me know we can play soon.
Grizz
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MemphisOregon wrote:
Hey guys, I just got introduced to XLink Kai - and yes, i know gamecube has died online - but I am still going to order Mario Kart; Double Dash and the broadband adapter. Along with gamecube being dead online so is this board, but if anyone stumbles onto this post - let me know we can play soon.
Just let us know when you have everything set up. I’d love to finally try a Double Dash race on-line!
gamecubeonline
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey, mates! got ngc+mkdd+bba along with crossedlink and ethernet card. I know my pc recognizes my console via wire network when I switch her on. Still, I haven't connected the ngc to a monitor, so I don't know if she ask me for my ip address or something. That's probably why I've never seen any ngc connected to my xlink kai. I'll make it good if somebody else is ready to connect.
All this to say I'm ok to play if you're ready. We just need to organise a little, indicating at what moment u r ready to play. I'd say I'd like to play almost 1 hour, around 18h or 21h but it depends on my opponents, too of course. Maybe it should b easier if we get in touch : wurlz@hotmail.com.
c u soon

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic