i wonder which TA member this could be? View next topic
View previous topic
TPP27
Video Master
Video Master

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.myspace.com/shadow_hare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da1ADqPplQ4

CINCINNATI, April 28 (UPI) -- A masked man calling himself Shadow Hare says he is on a mission to make life safer for the denizens of Cincinnati. Shadow Hare, who has revealed only that he is 21 years old and from Milford, Ohio, said he is part of the "Allegiance of Heroes," a nationwide network of real-life masked crime fighters who communicate via the Internet and sometimes travel to each other's cities for team-ups, WLWT-TV in Cincinnati reported Tuesday.
"We help enforce the law by doing what we can in legal standards, so we carry handcuffs, pepper spray ... all the legal weapons," Shadow Hare said. "We will do citizen's arrests. We will intervene on crimes if there is one happening in front of us."
Shadow Hare said the life of a costumed avenger has its risks -- two years ago he suffered a dislocated shoulder while trying to help a woman who was being robbed. However, he said neither injury nor criticism will keep him from his mission to make Cincinnati a better place.
"My message to Cincinnati is that there is still hope and all we have to do is stand together," he said.

xr8d.net
Gforce
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, whatever that guy's on..... I don't want any of it.
-Atlas
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol

poor people

Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Shadow hare, I have a question.
Is it possible to arrange an appointment to fight you? I'm fully willing to assault a helpless person in order to make this a possibility. Im not kidding. (O.K. I am). Feel free to bring your friends.
Anyone who has ever been in any sort of real fight can see with the combination of your flabby exterior and your clear lack of true self-confindence makes you a very weak "superhero" indeed. I seriously doubt you would be able to hold your own against a person even moderatly capable of brawling.
I have a personal theory (newly formed) that you need a solid ass-kicking to even begin to realize the endevour you are attempting to undertake. The streets are tough, kid, and you aren't. I feel it is my civic duty to beat you sensless before you try and fight crime against a real seasoned criminal and face the possibility of losing your life. As pathetic as you are, no one deserves to face a fate as terrible as that.
If you decide that fighting me is the course of action you're going to avoid, may i suggest buying a gun. A big one. Because someday, when you try and stop crackhead joe from raping crackhead susie, crackhead joe is going to get pissed that you are trying to stop his suprise-sex session. And when things get ugly, its always good to have a gun in hand.

In all honesty, you are attempting a valiant thing, just try not to get killed doing it, because you are WAY out of your league little man.

Oh, and im still totally down for fist to cuffs if you are.

Laughing

Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Very Happy

xfire: 19benni93
Smile

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic