FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 planex gwus54miniw need help setting it up for xlink View next topic
View previous topic
vorless
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im on windows xp my psp is being detected but on mhf2 i cant seem to manage to go on any missions..half the time i cant even see them on the board so i figure my settings must be wrong somewhere. so im going to post my xlink settings and adaptor settings here and hope someone can help.
adaptor settings in config/advanced adhoc wireless mode 802.11 b/g mix apsd capable enable b/g protection off auto channel select disable auto recconect mode enable dls capable disable fragment threshold 2346 frame aggregation enable network type 802.11 adhoc psp xlink mode enable radio on/off enable rts threshold 2347 wmm capable disable.

xlink settings kai port 30000 kai deep port 0 enable pat on xbox homebrew off follow psp ssid on auto open chat off network adapter pci gr-us54mini2. im sorry if this is hard to read but im not used to posting on forums.
incase its important im using a psp3000

figured id add a bit more info...current setup is just running the internet directly from my cable modem through an ethernet connection to my pc with the adapter..speed test shows me running around .77-1.2mbps upload 4.28-8.10mbps when checking areas between here and japan...(im in the panhandle of florida)...and yes ive tried the guide repeatedly.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic