FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Pixel-Junk Monsters & GTA : Chinatown Wars (Anyone bored View next topic
View previous topic
CubanBlunts420
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all Is anyone bored playing MHFU ? Im looking for some people to play Pixel Junk Monsters . Fun lil Tower defense game that we can play . small file size too. (like 60MB ). Also I just tried Chinatown wars and if anyone wants to try the Co-Op missions with me let me know, my Tag is 'Cubanblunts420"
-Ricochet-
PSP Guru
PSP Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CubanBlunts420 wrote:
Hey all Is anyone bored playing MHFU ? Im looking for some people to play Pixel Junk Monsters . Fun lil Tower defense game that we can play . small file size too. (like 60MB ). Also I just tried Chinatown wars and if anyone wants to try the Co-Op missions with me let me know, my Tag is 'Cubanblunts420"

Sup cuban, idk if you remember me, we used to play alot on kai, random games too; i'm down for the pixel junk monsters.
CubanBlunts420
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YES !! I remember we used to play non MHFU games! i didnt know if you were still on Xlink!!! i was gone for a while then came back. I had trouble getting wifimax to work on my new vista 64 bit but i finally got it to work. Your still on my friends list, If i catch you on we will play =)
-Ricochet-
PSP Guru
PSP Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Pixel Junk Monsters, A PSN Arcade Game?

Also, Need for speed Shift, i'm so down dude.
CubanBlunts420
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im not sure... Its Addicting and Fun as hell though. It dosnt say "PSP mini" on the PSP XMB or anything so i dont think so. But it its a pretty tiny file size so i dunno
-Ricochet-
PSP Guru
PSP Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CubanBlunts420 wrote:
Im not sure... Its Addicting and Fun as hell though. It dosnt say "PSP mini" on the PSP XMB or anything so i dont think so. But it its a pretty tiny file size so i dunno

Dude This game is so disgusting man, i've been hooked for the past 3 hours. Can't wait to jam out with you again.
-Ricochet-
PSP Guru
PSP Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cuban, i can't play Pixeljunk Delux till i find a working MAC ID Changer for my psp, because apprently the hardware and the XMB don't match up, and they really don't so... until i find away to change my MAC address, i can't play Pixel, but i can play need for speed
CubanBlunts420
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you tried doind pixel junks on Xlink and it didnt work?
-Ricochet-
PSP Guru
PSP Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CubanBlunts420 wrote:

i get the ad hoc error code, and i read it online and it's true, my MAC ADDY doesn't match the hardware... i'll find away in due time cuban.
CubanBlunts420
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does this type of error happen to any other games on xlink?
Narolf
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

-Ricochet- wrote:
CubanBlunts420 wrote:

i get the ad hoc error code, and i read it online and it's true, my MAC ADDY doesn't match the hardware... i'll find away in due time cuban.

I never saw such a problem before but I heard about this game.

Wasn't it supposed to be played on Wifi having to use a tunneling software such as Xlinkkai or Adhoc Party?

It could just be a protection. But still, it would be the first multiplayer game you cannot play through Kai.
CubanBlunts420
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yo Ricochet, just wanted to gve you the heads up that i am playing Pixel Junk monsters right now on Xlink no problom. Me and a buddy are trying it out right now
f.shekar
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey guys anyone test GTA China Town?if not im ready to test it together.and i available these day for test if u want.
i waiting for ur answer
Mini_Mog
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can test GTA, go to the test arena or just add me on kai if i'm not there.
-Ricochet-
PSP Guru
PSP Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Narolf wrote:
-Ricochet- wrote:
CubanBlunts420 wrote:

I never saw such a problem before but I heard about this game.

Wasn't it supposed to be played on Wifi having to use a tunneling software such as Xlinkkai or Adhoc Party?

It could just be a protection. But still, it would be the first multiplayer game you cannot play through Kai.

There is nothing wrong with the game not being able to play on kai, This is to cubanblunts too, dude i never said the game could not be played on kai, i just said my "actual" psp unit is having a hardware error.

The error code is 80410702, which means the MAC address in the Flash Memory does not match the physicall address, so my psp is trying to send "packets" out of a mac address that doesn't exist, so the loop back on the hardware it's self; doesn't really happen, which creates this error,

there are two other games that this happens

Space Invaders Extreme, N+, and now Pixel Monsters Deluxe.

This is not a ad hoc party issue, this is not a kai issue, i need to figure out were the .bin file is located in one of the levels of flash memory, were it holds the Technical information about what the MAC address is suppose to be, then i actually need to figure out what it really is.

So once more, Cuban, until i found out what my MAC address is and what my real one is, i can't play Pixel Monsters with you, WHICH I REALLY WANT BECAUSE IM ADDICTED TO THIS GAME BECAUSE OF YOU Very Happy
CubanBlunts420
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i was playing it last night , but with someone from really far away. and it lagged like hell =(
Narolf
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-Ricochet- wrote:

There is nothing wrong with the game not being able to play on kai, This is to cubanblunts too, dude i never said the game could not be played on kai, i just said my "actual" psp unit is having a hardware error.

The error code is 80410702, which means the MAC address in the Flash Memory does not match the physicall address, so my psp is trying to send "packets" out of a mac address that doesn't exist, so the loop back on the hardware it's self; doesn't really happen, which creates this error,

This is not a ad hoc party issue, this is not a kai issue, i need to figure out were the .bin file is located in one of the levels of flash memory, were it holds the Technical information about what the MAC address is suppose to be, then i actually need to figure out what it really is.

So once more, Cuban, until i found out what my MAC address is and what my real one is, i can't play Pixel Monsters with you, WHICH I REALLY WANT BECAUSE IM ADDICTED TO THIS GAME BECAUSE OF YOU Very Happy

Could you report which Mac address Kai gives you?

It would be the fake one which one of the administrators would add like I told you in the another thread.
-Ricochet-
PSP Guru
PSP Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Narolf wrote:
-Ricochet- wrote:

Could you report which Mac address Kai gives you?

It would be the fake one which one of the administrators would add like I told you in the another thread.

it has nothing to do with kai man, it's what i'm trying to tell you, it's my psp unit it's self.
Narolf
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it has nothing to do with kai man, it's what i'm trying to tell you, it's my psp unit it's self.

So you cannot attempt any connection in this game because of this 80410702 error? Or can you, but it freezes right after?
-Ricochet-
PSP Guru
PSP Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Narolf wrote:
Quote:

So you cannot attempt any connection in this game because of this 80410702 error? Or can you, but it freezes right after?

There is no freeze or anything it's just an error that occurs, it explains why i can't play monster hunter as well,

Monster Hunter for me happens like this.

I can enter guild hall, and i can see others names in guild hall, can't see them, can't join quests; people can't join my quests.

This is an explanation i've been searching for; for sometime but now i know, it's an Ad Hoc Error.

Naro, your thinking to hard about this problem my man, because i already solved it.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic