FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Yu Gi Oh Tag Force 3 (EUR) doesn't work on Kai. View next topic
View previous topic
DuAngryNerd
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been trying to play this game on Xlink Kai, and it simply doesn't work.

According to my searchs, I found out that you need to apply some CWCheat code in order to ignore some "ping limit" teh game have and to SSID swap. The weird thing is, that no matter how much I search I find only rumors about it, no1 can tell for sure what's the code or if it realy works.

I'm using WIFI LINK (with zdwlan) so I could't use the "how to play dissidia on kai" guide, because with zdwlan there's nowhere to configure that "auto ssid swap", the only thing I could do is set SSID to "any" in the zdwlan options, wich of course, didn't worked.

So can anyone PLEASE tell me what's the CWCheat code to make this god forsaken game to work? And I need the the code for EUROPEAN version, not JAP!
Thanks!!
DuAngryNerd
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing yet?
Narolf
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Duke_Du wrote:
I've been trying to play this game on Xlink Kai, and it simply doesn't work.

According to my searchs, I found out that you need to apply some CWCheat code in order to ignore some "ping limit" teh game have and to SSID swap. The weird thing is, that no matter how much I search I find only rumors about it, no1 can tell for sure what's the code or if it realy works.

I'm using WIFI LINK (with zdwlan) so I could't use the "how to play dissidia on kai" guide, because with zdwlan there's nowhere to configure that "auto ssid swap", the only thing I could do is set SSID to "any" in the zdwlan options, wich of course, didn't worked.

So can anyone PLEASE tell me what's the CWCheat code to make this god forsaken game to work? And I need the the code for EUROPEAN version, not JAP!
Thanks!!

Maybe rumors are wrong and that game may not need anything else but a SSID swap.

The utility you are using for your SSIDs does not matter for the swap: read the guide once again but more carefully.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic