FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Weekend Warriors View next topic
View previous topic
MooreXXL
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First, thanks for checking out this topic!

Warning!
join, secrets or obligations like you need to be active X amount of hours
every week... oh no, we don't have that. If you are looking for some
hardcore clan with anything I pointed out above, I would suggest you to
skip this topic and look for some other clan.

So, you might ask, what's left to call yourself a clan?

Well, our purpose is to gather players who like to play a game every now and then, Hence our name; Weekend Warriors.
We are a perfect clan for people who can’t be online on a daily basis, but still want to play a game on their free Friday night (for example). At the moment, we concentrate on gaming with xlink kai (as this is the only forum where our clan is posted), but we can always advance to other platforms or games in future.

As a member of Weekend Warriors, you are able to join scheduled game events or host them yourself. We try to build up a member list with details about what platforms they play on xlink kai, what games they want to play online and when they have time to play on a general level.
If there are enough members with the same game/platform, we can schedule a gaming session in the same week. As a member you can decide to join the session or not.

Beside bringing ya all together, we don’t just want to host simple death matches, but make gaming experience even more fun, by adding extra elements like different gameplays or skype/teamspeak/ventrillo.

For example, you can have a laughable tag game in Timesplitters, or a serious tactical mission with orders from real players in games like Ghost Recon.
Note that we aren’t here to play clanwars in halo 2, but for the other great games.

If you are interested in this, leave a comment below!
Anyone can join us. You can even join us if you are also in a hardcore themed clan (be sure your clan owner agrees with it).
Currently we are still building this thing up.
But we do not mind on what platform or which games you want to play.
Our main goal is gathering a lot of people together, and then take a look at what events we can organize, based on the games and platforms our members has.

As I am currently the only one in this clan,
I can only host xbox 1 games like TimeSplittes 2, Ghost Recon Island Thunder and some more,
but it doesn’t mind if you got some complete other rig. You will be able to host your event inside Weekend Warriors once we got enough members with the same gaming taste as you got!

Once more, post below if you are interested!
If there is enough interest, more info will come soon!!
[STFU]*enCyde
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I run a game community named Gamers Lounge and I have read your post and I like the idea of weekend warriors, We play alot on weekends and we are like 10 active players every weekend and would be happy to be more. My idea if you don't really have a website is to sign up on www.encyde.se Gamers Lounge site and I can make you your own section there, so we all can get connected and play! take a look at it...

www.encyde.se

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic