FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Halo 2 - Trainer why bother to play at all View next topic
View previous topic
BroKenMan-Redskull
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anything you use that any other member cant use is cheating. It gives you an advantage to peek around corners ( im guessing the 3rd person view is like most other games where it allows that).

It would be pretty much impossible to prove that you are using it though so its not like anyone can stop you from doing it.

rolling7s
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, i just wanted to add something. I am not sure what why or how, but one day i got fed up with the cheaters, got the trainer myself to kill there sorry ass;s, and I noticed that sometimes (periodicly) some of the trainer options would work, and others wouldnt. I dont know if this is simply a malfunction on my end, or if it happens to others, but it would be interesting to find out if there is a way to recreate that in a form that we could use for an anti-cheater trainer or something. if u have a trainer and youve noticed this, let me know
BroKenMan-Redskull
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nothing better then people turning themselves in for cheatin on kai. Laughing

rolling7s
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well yea, but to be fair i only host games, or play in my friends room, and i dont use anything stupid like god mode, or rapid fire or anything like that, its there to level the playing field when we got a hardcore cheater come in.

Speaking of which, them mods that make u fly and tanks rapid fire, i dont think its a trainer, i think its a map mod, and i was reading about a program that what let u know when those people with modded maps come in, i was wondering if anyone had that kicking around somewhere, the website that from the creator is suspended or not payed or something.
TIA
zjake89z
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yea this has happend to me aswell i got to hit them with the power Sword and they jump really high then i got be hind them and try to mele them (which they should die instantly) and they turn around and shoot me 1 shot dead it is really starting to pee me off Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Smartguy
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well there is a difference between modders and cheaters. cheaters or people that use 360 autoaim and rapid fire (also to be fair i have played someone with these cheats 1v1 and it was fun cos it was a challenge but in normal games v random ppl no cheaters)

Then there are modders who skin their maps which is quite cool to see u and ur friends on the boards on headlong and i dnt class super jumping as a cheat if its used for glitching ie getting out of headlong.

Also, to the earlier reference of trainers, i have trainers and most do not work unless ur hosting cos it think its designed for the campaign and most are crap anyway such as the double jump cos u can hardly see cos uve got a fat ass lol

o by the way if u play against me i DO NOT use auto aim and i DO NOT use rapid fire so dnt ask lol it can become really annoying sometimes
PickleWeasle
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sry this is coming here a little late i have been playing kai for a while and cheaters constantly spam my games with themselves and have proof of them doing it, and quite frankly in sickj of it . . so who would i be able to give this information to

on another note isnt there an area alreayd set out for people who want to cheat or at the very least they could host and enter at your own risk deal. anywho anyone who wants to be taught how to actually play instead of cheat i will teach u what i know and make the playing field as level as possible.

lastly in order for anyone to say they have skill they have to be good at everything including rockets and swords and realise that the only reason anyone ever got any skill was through a shitload of practice and dieing.
IT IS THE ONLY WAY
MeanMF
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PickleWeasle wrote:
so who would i be able to give this information to

Read the stickies in the "Safe Hosts / Cheaters" forum.

PickleWeasle wrote:
on another note isnt there an area alreayd set out for people who want to cheat or at the very least they could host and enter at your own risk deal.

Yes, there's a Mods & Hacks arena for that purpose.
irairishdevil
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cheaters just have no skill. If thay need trainers thay just suck.
I'm not the best but i try my best and thats good enough for me.
Where here to have fun. Not to be taken advantage of.

Thanks for starting this post and keep it real.

Play on real players.l
(w88d)
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dfunked wrote:
Report them.
I hate ratting people out but i really hate cheaters.I play halo2 every day. I mean every day.This cheating thing has been going on for awhile now,and it really sucks.Anyway id like to report the two people i know for sure they were cheating.the first one is BITCHKILLER,she or he is unreal super speed,super jumps,super strong,super killer.me and my wife play toghter and this Bitchkiller killed both of us at the same time and we where both in differant areas of the map,she like super jumped and sniped both of us.That just really sucks and makes me feel like the hole on line thing sucks.The second person is EJH 187 ,it was just a capture the flag game and my team mates kepted saying how this guy was unkillable and cheating.After the game I asked this guy if he had mods(thats what there calling it)and he admited it to everone in the room and everone started putting him down and he left. well I hope I did some good, (w88d)
hodgepodge
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like trainers during playing a game!

But you are a loser if you are going to play against others while using a trainer. In XBMC you can disable trainers very easy.

I never play games on xlink while using a trainer and they should give people who does a permanent ban!
*Dallas*
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, if they would like to use the trainer they should be more than welcome to in a LOCKED ARENA WITH INFO STATING THEY ARE USING ONE.
XKF
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycoBrat wrote:
I just *knew* that had to be what was happening tonight!
I mean slashing someone with an energy sword 6 times is enough to kill anything - but noooooo. These turkeys just wouldn't die!
I got so pissed I managed to get on top for a bit - then I dropped to third with 18 kills - not too bad if they were playing with cheats (which they *had* to be). I mean c'mon! One guy took 3 short-range shotgun blasts, then I melee'd him 6 times and then he takes me out with 3 battle gun bursts? Something ain't right! I guess I'll make a note of sigs next time and avoid them. Or should I be a bad guy and report them?

that always happends to me. i shoot them with a shotty like 6 times and melee like twice and they shoot me once and BANG, im dead.

but jumping high isnt a trainer(although some trainers have it), its just an edited map btw. coz i do that sometimes, just as a gimmick. never to high, just like double the normal height give or take

-MuffinDCC-
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

XKF wrote:

but jumping high isnt a trainer(although some trainers have it), its just an edited map btw. coz i do that sometimes, just as a gimmick. never to high, just like double the normal height give or take

You can double jump with a trainer but you would need to mod it to edit the exact jumping height, you can tell who is using what as the modder will be super jumping and the trainer just slightly bigger jumps. Anyways it shouldnt be used in normal games

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can trainers auto aim? Shocked

Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TemplarStorm wrote:
can trainers auto aim? Shocked

Not anyones that i have encounter. Auto aimers must mod that map for it to work Twisted Evil

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yea, the trainers i've encountered have these features:
-invincibility
-infinite ammo
-infinite grenades
-big(makes ur character really big)
-small(makes ur character small)
-super small(makes ur characetr the size of a molecule O_O)
-this thing that lets u take great pics

and that's all i remember right now
Dragon_God_B
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive been playing Halo2 since it came out but only recently have i found out about xlink. my pal is sending me a cross-over cable for me to hook up my xbox.

I know that there are going to be lots of cheaters, but im thinking that we make a patch for kai disableing any use of trainers. We just need some good programers to get on the job.

What do you think Moderaters& Administraters Exclamation Exclamation Question Question

±¸¸.•´¯
¯`•.¸¸±
(-TU-)-Mortj109-
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You cant just patch kai to disable trainers its not possible.
Dragon_God_B
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if only there was a way....

±¸¸.•´¯
¯`•.¸¸±

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic