FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Halo 2 - Trainer why bother to play at all View next topic
View previous topic
[SB]Cortez
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

.....if you can put a program on kai so it can detect people with trainers, and make it so they can only play in the "mod" section, until they turn it off. (just wondreing)
-|JamCliche|-
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not quite that easy. They might be able to do it with people running the XBMC kai, but... well I don't know.

KaiUI infiltrating an xbox via the cable and detecting specific programs doesn't sound too farfetched when you type it up here, but it really sounds out there when you think about it.
JarQa
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ahhhh, cheaters blow ass!!! ive only jus started playin the xbox, n i know i suck, lol. but i dont mind gettin my ass handed to my if the person is good... but oday i stood there n shot all six rockets i had straight into this dude whilst he was gigglin at me over his coms thing, then he punched me to death with a single slap! wtf?!?!! whats the point of playin if you cant lose?
(-TU-)-Mortj109-
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can boot and ban Smile
FJGamer
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dfunked wrote:
When you jump 20 times the regular height, you'll know it..
I just wanted to add that some people modify their map files to allow greater jump height. It's easy to do, but you can't disable it. In any case, I know of so many trainers that simply change the gameplay experience for you and nobody else. Plus, if you're not host, most cheats won't work... unless the host uses the same cheats.

And I'm pro trainers, because Halo 2 has become boring. I prefer to modify the experience and invite friends to play the modified experience with me. Unfortunately, it's hard to share modifications over XLink. I have to get everyone to download some sppf patch files and apply them to their map files. Big hassle.
(-TU-)Kovert-xX
Team XLink Clan Manager
Team XLink Clan Manager

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to sound threatening or anything but i have played with you in the north america arena...your in game name being FJ i believe?

You need to stop using the trainers especially when no one else can have the modifications you do...everyone was pissed off in that game screaming through their mics because of you and i am simply asking nicely if you would do it in a private, locked arena or at least with a description saying that you're modding/glitching...im glad you are pro trainers and there is nothing saying you cannot use them at all on kai, but you have to follow the rules...

DO NOT use trainers in the main arena section...

ur lucky i had lost my cap card at that moment and if i catch you again i will record and report...simple as that...no hard feelings or anything just follow the rules and ur set!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy [/b]

READ FOR HELP: http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=154029#154029

Yes, there is such a thing as a stupid question. BEFRIEND THE SEARCH BUTTON! HE IS WISE.
Dfmjoshua
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well actualy is a big diference between traines and mods, mods allow players to change and mod maps also the mod is applied to anyone in game i know cause i dont have any mods and sometimes i enter in a fun moded game where evryone is moded also chating is diferent is a pain in the ass and most of you know it when you find an unkillable guy even if you asset 3 / 4 sniper shots in the head and the guy don't die, so if you are going to use trainers just make sure to do it in a private arena with a warning, and some moders only mod it game and no others making them have some extra stuff, so dont be surprised like me if you are killed in bloodglutch with an sniper shot coming from base to base directly to your head, thas cheat modding and is no fun for others, so i suggest the fair play people to report the cheaters,
-MuffinDCC-
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rules are Rules. Stand by them or feel the consequences!

Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More like follow the rules or feel mortys wrath.
(-TU-)Kovert-xX
Team XLink Clan Manager
Team XLink Clan Manager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dfmjoshua wrote:
Well actualy is a big diference between traines and mods, mods allow players to change and mod maps also the mod is applied to anyone in game i know cause i dont have any mods and sometimes i enter in a fun moded game where evryone is moded also chating is diferent is a pain in the ass and most of you know it when you find an unkillable guy even if you asset 3 / 4 sniper shots in the head and the guy don't die, so if you are going to use trainers just make sure to do it in a private arena with a warning, and some moders only mod it game and no others making them have some extra stuff, so dont be surprised like me if you are killed in bloodglutch with an sniper shot coming from base to base directly to your head, thas cheat modding and is no fun for others, so i suggest the fair play people to report the cheaters,

mods, trainers, cheats, same difference...if it gives one or more players an advantage over others then it is to be applied in a private arena either locked or described...

i dont give a rats *ss about the techincalities of each different method of advantage...they all have many words in common: pansy,
*sshole, and rulebreaker...

and if yer caught i feel sorry for you...(no matter how big and tough you are mods and admins on kai are bigger and tougher...including morty lol)

PS joshua get a cap card if you dont have one..we could use all the help we can get... Very Happy

Yes, there is such a thing as a stupid question. BEFRIEND THE SEARCH BUTTON! HE IS WISE.
mastersmith
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

people keep going on about this trainer wat is it realy
JarQa
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dfmjoshua wrote:
dont be surprised like me if you are killed in bloodglutch with an sniper shot coming from base to base directly to your head, thas cheat modding and is no fun for others, so i suggest the fair play people to report the cheaters,

i can shoot you in the head from the furthest range possible with the sniper rifle whilst on the move.... just cos someones a good shot doesnt mean theyre using a trainer... n a trainers a silly gayass thing that gives you a head shot every single time no matter where yur aiming, people usin em dont even have to look in yur direction to kill you...
(-TU-)Kovert-xX
Team XLink Clan Manager
Team XLink Clan Manager

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i can shoot you in the head from the furthest range possible with the sniper rifle whilst on the move.... just cos someones a good shot doesnt mean theyre using a trainer...

Ahh but the thing here is that we dont accuse non-cheaters...we can tell when they are using trainers/mods or when they are playing fairly Wink

JarQa
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well yeah, but i meant the guy before me, saying that someone shootin him from the opposite base has to be a trainer...
giobruno
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is certainly far out there, and probably way too much work. But, the ultimate anti-cheat system would be a patch for the game that can check sum memory locations that are commonly 'trained', then and only then commence some sort of RSA encryption authentication. No one would be able to reverse engineer the patch to ignore trained memory, because they wouldn't have the private key, and the authentic patched version would only play with other consoles that can verify the authentic private key.

Anyone who could have done this though... would have already thought of it I fear.
(-nFx-)*Dallas*
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't respect players who use trainers to win competitively it's like using steroids to win a bodybuilding competition of course you'll look good but everyone knows your a freak with no life!.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yup i was playing and this guy never reloaded and he had like infinate gernades i mean i have modded maps and i always put that if im playing on in the description and i never had a problem about any one complaing cuz they knew it was modded
Ridum
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am jumping from Halo 1 imac/kbd into Halo 2 360 and it is hard enough learning the controller much less being beat down by someone who is cheating.

I was hoping to get a common play ground and thats all that is asked for.
You want modded, trainers, etc...label it as such...I will report cheating to..

I was sitting there dumbfounded after a while thinking, man, you sure can jump high in H2...now I'm just a bit pissed after being cheated on.

You have no integrity and learn nothing except feeding a starving ego w/cheating...this is a great service to enjoy w/other serious players and not to be taken advantage of...

thanks for your support...Ridum
(-TU-)Kovert-xX
Team XLink Clan Manager
Team XLink Clan Manager

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ridum wrote:
I am jumping from Halo 1 imac/kbd into Halo 2 360 and it is hard enough learning the controller much less being beat down by someone who is cheating.

I was hoping to get a common play ground and thats all that is asked for.
You want modded, trainers, etc...label it as such...I will report cheating to..

I was sitting there dumbfounded after a while thinking, man, you sure can jump high in H2...now I'm just a bit pissed after being cheated on.

You have no integrity and learn nothing except feeding a starving ego w/cheating...this is a great service to enjoy w/other serious players and not to be taken advantage of...

thanks for your support...Ridum

Bingo! Wink
Thanks for the words of influence Ridum

-]FFK-]Dukixtreme
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how do you know when someone is using halo 2 trainer and do you get it right when you start kai?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic