Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is your operating system?
TheLastRides
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm also battling with this kind of same problem, and i have tried everything... i will be so much appriciate if teamxlink can do something about our problem
Dav3rd
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-

I too have been getting this problem the last couple of days. I will connect just fine with other people, finish a quest or two, and then suddenly when we start a new quest I break off from them within 5-20 seconds.

I'm also using the AdhocToUSB and XLink Kai 4.4.18, but I'll see if I get the same problem by installing 7.3.1.7 instead.

-
Narolf
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheLastRides wrote:
i'm also battling with this kind of same problem, and i have tried everything... i will be so much appriciate if teamxlink can do something about our problem

Thing is there isn't any problem at all. Many people managed to play this game for countless hours, it's one of the most stable with the plugin. And the lagging out issue you're all having more seems to be related to the Internet's connection, not the plugin.

You can't blame it not to work if you aren't sure you are perfectly set. Did you make sure you were portforwarded with Portchecker? That your Psp was installed with one of the firmwares suggested in the adhoctousb's guide you followed? That you don't have any firewall/antivirus which can block your Kai? That any other plugin can screw up adhoctousb?

Yukimi isn't txl and developed the plugin on its own. Meanwhile, what they do are the thorough guides to make the installation's process as easy as possible. And yet again, considering the several people who got the plugin for Mh and who play it daily without any problem, this issue really seems to be on your side. Or the ping you're sharing with the persons you play with is too high.
TheLastRides
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Psp is alrady the same firmware that suggested on the guide, and everytime before i ply, i sure use portforward checker to comfirm my port is open, and there is only 1 plugin in my psp which is the adhoctousb, im playing with my fren which their ping is only around 10 - 50, and finnaly, when i ply Kai, i will make sure the whole internet connection is only belong to me - this is all i have already done but i still get this problem, i really duno wat else i can do to fix de problem ....
Narolf
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheLastRides wrote:
My Psp is alrady the same firmware that suggested on the guide, and everytime before i ply, i sure use portforward checker to comfirm my port is open, and there is only 1 plugin in my psp which is the adhoctousb, im playing with my fren which their ping is only around 10 - 50, and finnaly, when i ply Kai, i will make sure the whole internet connection is only belong to me - this is all i have already done but i still get this problem, i really duno wat else i can do to fix de problem ....

You checked your firewall/antivirus too? It can come from your friend you know.
streetcrazy
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im using windows xp. And I know, I don't blame kai for this. I'm only asking if you could help me find what the problem is. Cause so far I got a stable connection. port forwarding is working. No anti-virus/firewall. No plugins. Custom firmware. Everything is installed properly. And you make sure of that. I've already installed it and double chected each time for about 10 times now. I still can't find the problem. I've also converted to .iso extension.

QUESTION : When you click on Metrics, the place where consoles i. Should that show only my psp id or others aswell. Cause I was testing to see if I can hunt for more than 10 seconds and still no luck. So I checked the metrics and seen 2 psp ids. I was playing with only one more guy. Should it be like that ?
Narolf
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

streetcrazy wrote:
Im using windows xp. And I know, I don't blame kai for this. I'm only asking if you could help me find what the problem is. Cause so far I got a stable connection. port forwarding is working. No anti-virus/firewall. No plugins. Custom firmware. Everything is installed properly. And you make sure of that. I've already installed it and double chected each time for about 10 times now. I still can't find the problem. I've also converted to .iso extension.

QUESTION : When you click on Metrics, the place where consoles i. Should that show only my psp id or others aswell. Cause I was testing to see if I can hunt for more than 10 seconds and still no luck. So I checked the metrics and seen 2 psp ids. I was playing with only one more guy. Should it be like that ?

Dude, if you don't write "portchecker" somewhere in your post to confirm you're portforwarded then there is no way to make sure your portforwarding is working. It's not that I don't want to trust you for word but many people believe they're portforwarded because they don't get disconnected from Kai at starting. This isn't enough: not being portforwarded can bring you random disconnections ingames afterwards.

Just say you checked the UDP 30000 port with Portchecker and you're all good. Well, except if you preferred Upnp of course.

As for the two Psp's mac addresses, it seems to be an error from 7,4: this version glitches at random since it remains a beta.

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32242

Apply this.

You can also move to 7,3 not to have them anymore if you chose to portforward 30000. This version doesn't affect how the plugin pans out from my experience despite 7,4 is recommended.
Narolf
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Double post.
streetcrazy
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay. I checked my UDP 30000 using Portchecker and it said that the port is open.

And yes I'll do what the link you gave states. Hope it help. If not I'll drop down a lvl to 7.3 like you said. Thanks

EDIT: Deleted completely, from application data, program files and add/remove. And reinstalled Xlink Kai 7.3

There's a problem. I can see everyone else' ping but they all say that they can't see mine. Anything im missing out here ?
steven_pat16
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, just want to give my two cents. I recently found the adhoc to usb program as well and I followed the Windows 7 guide. I've checked with portcheck that my 30000 port is open. Using metrics, it is reachable and I can see my psp console with an address. I can join the rooms and see the people in them. However, as soon as I've joined the quests for MHFU after 10 seconds or so all the others have broken up from the group etc. So frustrated right now, I'm on GEN-D3 (Final) using MHFU cso.
Critt
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

steven_pat16 wrote:
Hi, just want to give my two cents. I recently found the adhoc to usb program as well and I followed the Windows 7 guide. I've checked with portcheck that my 30000 port is open. Using metrics, it is reachable and I can see my psp console with an address. I can join the rooms and see the people in them. However, as soon as I've joined the quests for MHFU after 10 seconds or so all the others have broken up from the group etc. So frustrated right now, I'm on GEN-D3 (Final) using MHFU cso.

Read my guide, I'm not sure it will work, but I don't know actually, it worked for me.

Link: http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39905

Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you port forward to 30000-30000 UDP?

Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

steven_pat16 wrote:

CSO can cause lag when playing online through XLink Kai.

Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

steven_pat16 wrote:

CSO games can cause lag when playing online through XLink Kai.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so....
we have to wait for a rescuer then...
im having a same prob to...
hue~
Critt
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tanaka_inoue wrote:
so....
we have to wait for a rescuer then...
im having a same prob to...
hue~

Whats your problem Tanaka?

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you can read at my post...
atlans89
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

r u guys using PSP 1000? my friend got the same problem and he mentioned maybe because psp 1000 and USB support only 1.0? no idea so far
Critt
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

atlans89 wrote:
r u guys using PSP 1000? my friend got the same problem and he mentioned maybe because psp 1000 and USB support only 1.0? no idea so far

What is the problem that your friend is facing at the moment?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic