FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 play on lan with kai.PLEASE HELP US View next topic
View previous topic
coondorul
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all.We are a lot of people trying to play ps3 lan games with kai but we didnt manage to do that.Maybe someone from here may give us a hand or point us in the right direction.Kai says the theps2\ps3 conected succsesfully,we port forward 30000 everything should be fine,but we cant find any game lobbys.Maybe Michael can give us a hand because i saw that he knows everything about kai

Last edited by coondorul on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Critt
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to have the same version of the game. If you updated the game's version, then uninstall the updates, and tell your friend to uninstall it too.

To uninstall PS3 updates:

Go to Game Data Utility and delete the game data of the game you're trying to play.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am one of the users trying to connect with coondorul and we have the same game, but i think i have a separate issue with my mac address so have started a new post just in case it's not related.
http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40420
coondorul
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CriTT wrote:
You need to have the same version of the game. If you updated the game's version, then uninstall the updates, and tell your friend to uninstall it too.

Go to Game Data Utility and delete the game data of the game you're trying to play.
we have the same game version,without updates,same bles id it says is connected succsesfully but we cant find the created game.and we tryed on several games:blur,dark sektor,F1 championship edition,mw2,read ded redemption and nothing.Have u tryed on this games?yours is working fine?What game data utility?i have only installed game data utility of the game,not updates
thank you for your help m8
Critt
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

coondorul wrote:
CriTT wrote:

we have the same game version,without updates,same bles id it says is connected succsesfully but we cant find the created game.and we tryed on several games:blur,dark sektor,F1 championship edition,mw2,read ded redemption and nothing.Have u tryed on this games?yours is working fine?What game data utility?i have only installed game data utility of the game,not updates
thank you for your help m8

I've never tried playing online through XLink Kai, but you should wait a response from Michael, because I don't really know about this issue. Just wait for him and he should answer you Smile

Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you guys using wireless on your PS3s? I have found using that makes xlink kai not work with it. Try a wired setup if so.

ALso, I dont know about for ps3, but for ps2 the newest version of xlink kai does not work with it. We have to use version 7.3.1.7 for playstation 2. Maybe you need that for ps3 as well. That version is in the downloads section as "Xlink Kai: Evolution 7"

www.youtube.com/user/Lazyhoboguy

A List of All My Xlink Games: http://lazyhoboguy.webs.com/My%20Online%20Video%20Games.htm
coondorul
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lazyhobobum wrote:
Are you guys using wireless on your PS3s? I have found using that makes xlink kai not work with it. Try a wired setup if so.

ALso, I dont know about for ps3, but for ps2 the newest version of xlink kai does not work with it. We have to use version 7.3.1.7 for playstation 2. Maybe you need that for ps3 as well. That version is in the downloads section as "Xlink Kai: Evolution 7"
thanks for reply and try to help us.i am using ps3 wired coonection and laptop with windows vista on wireless.Maybe is the kai version like u say,we will try that too

Last edited by coondorul on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Critt
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lazyhobobum wrote:

I hope that it's not as the same as PS2.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have fully wired connections and have tried older and latest version but still can't connect.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic