FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Halo 2 Multiplayer map pack View next topic
View previous topic
Dobradica
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard that multiplayer map pack was available for download free of charge as of before the live suport for the game ended, as it was necessary to have it to play match making. I know that neither bungie nor microsoft have the interest in disponibilizing it for free now that the live suport has ended, and i couldn't find it anywhere on live. Does someone know some way of finding it and putting it in my xbox 360? I don't want to expend my money on the disk, as I wouldn't use it much. I would find it better if it was a legit way of getting it as my xbox 360 is all legit. If I can put it in my hd without microsoft minding, then it would be cool... It's just that I'm sick and tired of playing in lockout forever and ever and ever... Does anyone know any map besides this one? I'm also tired of playing with battle rifles and sniper rifles every time. I know they're cool and stuff but come on, there are other maps and weapons in this game...
SgtLegend
TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe just buy a used disc, of course Tombstone and Desolation aren't included which sucks but thank Xbox & Microsoft for turning off the downloads for Halo 2.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000930DA0/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic