FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 WhiteList - T@G_The * Animal or T@G_Skippy!!!!! View next topic
View previous topic
T@G_Skippy
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want to say that as long as i am hosting, cheats will not be able to game in my rooms! i have no tolerence for them!!! i have a 1 meg upload and can host 16 in almost every game that let's that many players in the game!

games i host: black arrow, ghost recon 2, men of valor, call of duty and once in a blue moon *halo2*. lol Laughing , not to mention the first r63!

my kai tags - T@G_The * Animal / T@G_Skippy, both r my ingame names too!!!

i am the leader/founder of T@G, and welcome everyone to come into my rooms and have fun for as long as u want!!! u will have plenty of competition to test ur skills, as most of the kai community has found out from playing with us over the last 2 1/2 months!!! Very Happy Razz Cool

EDITED
*by duke_uk

One Shot To The Head, And Your Dead!!!
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
nec
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

T@G_Skippy wrote:
I just want to say that as long as i am hosting, cheats will not be able to game in my rooms! i have no tolerence for them!!! i have a 1 meg upload and can host 16 in almost every game that let's that many players in the game!

I can vouche for a 16 Rainbow Six game with out much lag (mostly North Americans) in his room. As can others.

T@GTERROR
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skippy aka THE*ANIMAL could host 16 players easily, i live in california with a 200 upload and usually i get three stars and my ping is around 98-115 even when there are foreigners. This server is lag free. There are never anycheaters in his servers and if one comes along and someone notices it we tell Skippy and he watches see's if he does and then kicks him. He always keeps everyone in the server organized and makes sure its clean for others to play. This server is A o k!!
-Arsenal-
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skippy's server is amazing, played with him recently and there were 5v5 no lagg, at all, they are a gr8 team and always willing to help u, even if u just started playing, two guys came in and it was there first time ever, he helped them and gave them advice. Great guy and a great server, I would much rather play on his server on Kai, then anyones server on other Tunneling Software. Propz to Skip
Very Happy
DK.SwiftTank
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, i've played with them a lot. One of the best new squads around Kai. Animal has a great host and a good squad. No match for DaKribb though. Wink Twisted Evil Laughing ok, now less talk, more gaming!!!! Wink

Nutz99
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah skippy server is pretty good i love goin in there and owning ppl with no lag. I was just in there the other day 8vrs8 lag free just straigh owning its a real nice and organized server. Also its not as hard to kill the host unlike other servers where it is pretty hard to kill the host like 4 or 5 head shots in this server you usually get him in 1 or 2, but i usually just own him every round with a bullet to the face Laughing
kram
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been playing in the kai rooms 4 the last two weeks, and have tried many different hosts, and i can say without doubt that skippy's aka animal from the T@G clan has by far the best connection and runs near enough lag free all the way from the UK. I believe he hosts from north america/ canada, which is pretty impressive considering how far away i am.

Also the T@G clan are very good at spotting the cheats from their combined gaming experience, so if your looking 4 LAG FREE NO CHEATING, AND BUNDLES OF FUN CHECK THEM OUT SERIOUSLY AND SEE 4 YOURSELF U WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

As always respect to KAI 4 making all this possible and respect to all crew out there u know who im talking about

PEACE
Dagor
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

T@G_The*Animals server is great, no lag, bunch of people in there all the time. It's the best room to play in if you live in the U.S. Cheaters, teamkillers, and spawn campers always removed immediately. Overall a great experience every time Very Happy.
scotty2hotty1125
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah dude, his games are good. i get at least 2 stars in his room and thats only because there are 16 people and he is in canada and im in florida. all the other times i have 3 stars. great host and server! highly recommended!
Wal-MartMechanic
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey props to skip on going out there and putting up one of the best servers on KAI, skip and the rest of us TAG members have found a great home here on KAI, to think a couple of months ago we played predominately on XBC. Well if anyone reads these forums just know that if you want a mature gaming experience with out any bs then skips room is the place to be. The competition will always be top notch, no room for cheaters or crybabies (well I guess if your getting ur but beat up there is always going to be alittle bit of that). And every once in a while you will be treated to seeing one of us T@G a member of the opposition, we stand directly behind them and follow them for a couple of minutes and when the time is right, u'll here a pop and u will know that you've been tagged. Well peace out to everyone reading this forum and sees ya on the playing field, T@G Panch
Orange-Juice
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok i finaly got the hang of this now......u see wut happened was i put the wrong stuff up at first and now ill put the right thing up.

well i have played in animals server before he got his new 1 meg upload and to me it was still good and that was when i wasnet in the clan Sad . but know his server is even better then ever Very Happy. and now animal has got his modded xbox so hes hardcore now and he can host 16 players no problem. to me thats awsome Very HappyVery Happy. well like swift said less talk MORE GAMING!!!!!!!!!!
JAG_ACE
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey i gotta tell yas i live in Australia and my isp capps my speed down to 60k when i go over my download limit, the few times my speed has been capped i am still able to play in T@G_SKIPPY's aka (T@G_THE ANIMAL) room even with 16 people, its crazy how fast this server is even when my ping is through the roof i still get next to no lag plus i am very grateful that he lets me play while im capped.
So in retrospect having T@G_SKIPPY as a prefferd server is a freakin good idea because u wont get much better lol,
oh and feel free to visit our site any time and leave a post in the forums.
at http://www.titans-and-gods.com/

Peace out Laughing

urine.my.way
I Just Make The World Go Round
I Just Make The World Go Round

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ive been playin wit skipy for quite some time now, and hes a good host that'll kick them cheaters out of his room in a heartbeat. there is usually no lag unless he allows five or six foreigners from around world, but its still not really laggy. anyways, hes a good host that keeps it real, which i like
[FUNK]
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are not questioning his hosting, we are saying white list as in clean and hack/cheat free. But yes, nice host in deed.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well all i can say is a repeat of what eveybody else has said so yeah great host skip
SS-Gator
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SS-Funk wrote:
We are not questioning his hosting, we are saying white list as in clean and hack/cheat free. But yes, nice host in deed.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ive been playing with skippy for about 4 months now and i must say his server is one of the best. he never laggs and i am all the way across canada.
T@GTERROR
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WHOOPS!! hehe.. he never has any cheaters in there his connection never fails. i never get locked out of his room, never get connection failed. really reliable server
TBIRDMAN
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want to spend a few minutes to talk about how impressed i am with T@G_The Animal's Server.
I have played on many servers for many games and i have seen good and bad,but T@G's server is the best i have seen so far.
I have played in his room on Kai as well as XBConnect and i have very minimal lag everytime,even with the foreign kids being there.Used to be that when anyone from Europe,Germany,Australia would be on Skippy's server,it would lag most of us out,but now hosting to them doesn't seem to be a problem and i am very impressed with it.
Animal is a very fair,patient,and respectful host as well as very competitive player and i always feel at home when i play there.
[/b]
scotty2hotty1125
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yep his server is awesome! highly recommended!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic