White list - PurpleHippo View next topic
View previous topic
PurpleHippo
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kai tag = PurpleHippo
In Game Name = [R.I.P]MR-HIPPO or HIPPO depends on game
Preferred Location: [R.I.P] THE CRYPT / THE MORGUE (all welcome)
GTames hosted = Rs3, BA, H2, GR2, Paintball, and others.

I am hosting pretty much every night, CHEATING WILL NOT BE TOLLERATED IN MY GAMES!!

I know that I do not get out into the public arenas that often, but I am always hosting in the [R.I.P] Clan arena, where I have hosted several matches with other clans and as it says on the way in, "all welcome"
no one in [R.I.P] would have any time for cheats, and they would not be welcome to play with us as we feel that they spoil the community for everyone.

MR-GOOSE
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PurpleHippo is the main host for [R.I.P] and games are hosted anytime after 10pm GMT and can go on till 6AM GMT. I have played in many games and enjoy it very much.

He is a top man and one of the best hosts on Kai

Goose
[R.I.P]MR-CHIP
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can only echo what Goose has said about Hippo's host. One of the main reasons I joined R.I.P in fact.

Always good, clean, fun games.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No Lag and great games. hippo's the 1 and only for R.I.P
[R.I.P]MR-NICE
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i can secound that there is alway's a clean and fun
game in HIPPO'S room and it's a good servre aswell

need i say more top man . [R.I.P]'s finest .
[R.I.P]MR-DUDLEY
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many people form many clans recognise PurpleHippo as a host, lag free and zero tolerance to cheating.
Hippo as host enables clan and non-clan members to converse in in-game lobbies without interruption. Adhering to etiquette whilst, discouraging any bad language.
As I am not that computer literate, I have found that, visiting Purplehippo's gaming room to be a vital source of technical support when required.
In otherwise, I'm thick with PC's and Xbox's so visiting a Host that can provide me with Lag-free gaming and PC/XBOX support is essential to me and others (If you have spoken to me in the past you will agree I need all the help I can get).
When I first joined KAI as recommended by gaming programmers, don’t ask me which company you will not get an answer. Many Host's helped me, one being Purplehippo he is the reason I've remained with KAI.
Keep up the good work KAI and Hippo.

Regards,
[R.I.P]MR-DUDLEY
[FUNK]
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, well I see R.I.P. set out to make sure they all post that Hippo doesn't cheat and that he has a good host.

Goose 5 posts
Chip 14 posts
Rasmus 2 posts
Nice 1 post
Dudley 6 posts.

Wow look at those post counts Very Happy , you know I love you guys Very Happy

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hippo has a pretty good host for the North American ppl....and i know him or any other RIP dont cheat so hippo has my vote Very Happy

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Played on Hippo's server many times and i have never seen any complaints from other people nore myslef. Runs best when all UK people are in the game and can host a reasonable amount.

He does not cheat neither do any other R.I.P members.
[R.I.P]MR-CHIP
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SS-Funk wrote:
lol, well I see R.I.P. set out to make sure they all post that Hippo doesn't cheat and that he has a good host.

Hmmm, I think thats a bit harsh Funk. Not all communication is done solely on the forum here. (with others im talking about and just RIP members!)

Unfortunately as with all forums there is still a lot of "nonsense and uneeded posts" here that dont always encourage members to post. Also not everyone is out to make themselves look good by having a higher post count than everybody else.

Now im not saying there isnt an awful lot of good chatting and info on this board, just that not everybody can relate to every topic.

My point is, that the idea of these posts are to promote a better gaming environment and at the moment it happens to be a number of RIP guys who have stated FACTS about Hippo's host - thats all. Are you gonna slate dan|d|man too as he has (only) 7 posts?

No offence intended btw.

Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[R.I.P]MR-CHIP wrote:
SS-Funk wrote:

Hmmm, I think thats a bit harsh Funk. Not all communication is done solely on the forum here. (with others im talking about and just RIP members!)

Unfortunately as with all forums there is still a lot of "nonsense and uneeded posts" here that dont always encourage members to post. Also not everyone is out to make themselves look good by having a higher post count than everybody else.

Now im not saying there isnt an awful lot of good chatting and info on this board, just that not everybody can relate to every topic.

My point is, that the idea of these posts are to promote a better gaming environment and at the moment it happens to be a number of RIP guys who have stated FACTS about Hippo's host - thats all. Are you gonna slate dan|d|man too as he has (only) 7 posts?

No offence intended btw.

Okay m8, I see that the Very Happy did not show that I was being funny. Point well taken. And my post count is not from chatting as much as helping users with problems connecting to Kai. It is something I do on my free time to help the community, not to make myself look better.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats fair enough m8. I certainly wasnt refering to your post count in that way. Im sure everybody knows and appreciates all you do for us here on kai - I just feel that some people would take what you said the wrong way (obviously I did too!) with regards to us being noobs because of a post count or whatever.

At the end of the day its all good, we are all here for the right reasons and I am sorry if I did take it the wrong way - perhaps im being overprotective!

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no another rip post! : Rolling Eyes However, i think this Safe hosts / Cheaters posting thing is a really good idea and i will be posting for all the good hosts and very helpful ppl out there, so the more rposts the better! And of course Hippo is an awesome host, and a very helpful and friendly guy. Thumbs uo all round Twisted Evil
[FUNK]
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[R.I.P]MR-CHIP wrote:
Thats fair enough m8. I certainly wasnt refering to your post count in that way. Im sure everybody knows and appreciates all you do for us here on kai - I just feel that some people would take what you said the wrong way (obviously I did too!) with regards to us being noobs because of a post count or whatever.

At the end of the day its all good, we are all here for the right reasons and I am sorry if I did take it the wrong way - perhaps im being overprotective!

I hear what you are saying, I was not thinking n00bs in any way possible. What my joke was speaking of was the fact that only R.I.P members had said that the host was a clean one. And that all of you replied within an hour making me think "I wonder if he made a post on his forum saying, everyone say mine is good!". Now none of this is bad in any way, but we are trying to show clean hosts and servers that are open to the public. But Hippo himself said "I know that I do not get out into the public arenas that often, but I am always hosting in the [R.I.P] Clan arena". Again none of this is bad so please don’t take this the wrong way. But to me, it would mean more if members of the community said "Hell yeah, nice host" and not the friends that are welcome and respected in that game/room. Again, this is all IMO and it was all meant as a funny HAHA without having to go this far into it. I respect R.I.P. and I consider all of the members in R.I.P that I know my friend.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I hear what you are saying, I was not thinking n00bs in any way possible. What my joke was speaking of was the fact that only R.I.P members had said that the host was a clean one. And that all of you replied within an hour making me think "I wonder if he made a post on his forum saying, everyone say mine is good!". Now none of this is bad in any way, but we are trying to show clean hosts and servers that are open to the public. But Hippo himself said "I know that I do not get out into the public arenas that often, but I am always hosting in the [R.I.P] Clan arena". Again none of this is bad so please don’t take this the wrong way. But to me, it would mean more if members of the community said "Hell yeah, nice host" and not the friends that are welcome and respected in that game/room. Again, this is all IMO and it was all meant as a funny HAHA without having to go this far into it. I respect R.I.P. and I consider all of the members in R.I.P that I know my friend.

Ok, fair enough, I see your point. Embarassed

Last edited by [R.I.P]MR-CHIP on Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
PurpleHippo
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Funk. Respect. Coming from you that means a lot.

I accept that My server is not as "open to the public" as some but it is regular and the games are always clean, where fun is the key.
All the guys in the [R.I.P] community are Friendly welcoming and Helpfull, who ever is hosting the [R.I.P] clan arena is most definately a "safe" place to play.
I am not trying to pass my server off as being a "super server" like seven`s, I can`t even pretend to compete in the Bandwidth department, as 12 players in BA is pretty much my limit. I am purely trying to get us recognised as being amoung the "good guys."

redwolf
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i'v played with most of R.I.P for long... and MR.HIPPO is very trustworthy..

Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PurpleHippo wrote:
Kai tag = PurpleHippo
In Game Name = [R.I.P]MR-HIPPO or HIPPO depends on game
Preferred Location: [R.I.P] THE CRYPT / THE MORGUE (all welcome)
GTames hosted = Rs3, BA, H2, GR2, Paintball, and others.

I am hosting pretty much every night, CHEATING WILL NOT BE TOLLERATED IN MY GAMES!!

I know that I do not get out into the public arenas that often, but I am always hosting in the [R.I.P] Clan arena, where I have hosted several matches with other clans and as it says on the way in, "all welcome"
no one in [R.I.P] would have any time for cheats, and they would not be welcome to play with us as we feel that they spoil the community for everyone.

And after all of this, I forgot to say that I vouch for the R.I.P. clan as well Embarassed . We have played in a few good battles and we always enjoy getting it handed to us by the mother country Wink

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic