FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 He apologizes for heart View next topic
View previous topic
[iEk]ShinoBiZk-Zg
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, Moderator Team Xlink Kai with great respect I ask a thousand apologies for being so hasty heart and take your time please I ask you to forgive the inconvenience and I apologize [3D]-Lionheart to be taking away their time and much respect I apologize to the clan [EPK] because they nip where I had called and I ask the favor of looking at and consider our request. Please forgive me if I am taking time and say that our website is not free because I can assure you that page for website http://www.team-sok.com/ this website I am paying with the intention system of having sand in xlink kai insist that our website is not free I ask the favor of accepting our request pardon for bothering him and take time thanks for your attention and do a good job again I apologize and hope you will accept our request through Service
Very Happy

Hola, Moderador del Team Xlink Kai con mucho respeto le pido mil disculpas de corazón por ser tan apresurado y quitarle su tiempo por favor te pido que me perdone la molestia y también les pido disculpas [3D]-Lionheart por estar quitándole su tiempo y con mucho respeto le pido disculpas al clan [EpK] por estar metiéndome donde no me habían llamado y también les pido el favor de mirar y analizar nuestra solicitud. Te pido perdón si te estoy quitando tiempo y le digo que nuestra sitio web no es gratis por que yo le aseguro que page por sitio web : http://www.team-sok.com/ este sitio web lo estoy pagando con la intención de tener arena en sistema xlink kai insisto que nuestras pagina no es gratuita te pido el favor de aceptar nuestra solicitud perdón por incomodarlo y quitarle tiempo gracias por su atención y hacen un buen trabajo le pido disculpa nuevamente y espero que acepte nuestra solicitud gracias Atención
Very Happy

Image Smile Smile

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic