FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Gui Error View next topic
View previous topic
Deadman001
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay I'm going to try and describe this as best I can. Some friends and I are using xlink to play monster hunter online. I got it working inside of a XP virtual machine on my windows 7 desktop using wifi, because I knew how it worked. One of my other friend also has it working directly under windows 7 using the adhoc to usb plugin. Both of us are using the standard gui, the executable one, and after a period of inactivity with the gui it would just close. Xlink says something when this happens, unfortunately I'm usually looking down at the psp when it closes and I haven't had a chance to read it, next time it happens I'll be sure to post it. My friend also has this happen and if we use the web ui it just randomly disconnects with the engine. I have reason to believe that it is due to inactivity because as a test I would mess with the chat every 5min, and it doesn't close. I need to get this fixed because having to mess with the computer when fighting. say, a tigrex is not the best thing. Any help is appreciated.

EDIT:
When the error in question occurs it ways "Orbital Server Lost"
-SA-[TT]
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

when your in the arena you want, set your status as host so it wont directly send you back to general chat. may help may not

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic