FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 ADHoctoPSP bridge problems View next topic
View previous topic
SoulBreaka
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, i was installing and setting up my computer and psp for AdhoctoPSP for monster hunter p3. Problem is that when i run bridge.exe, it doesnt show the MS Loopback driver selection. I double checked many times if i installed it and i even installed it multiple times and it still does not show up. Anyways i think i should post up an image of the problem.

just click to get a bigger version

i also saw a post that had the same problem as mine and he said that he didnt install the PSP type B driver install program properly... i didnt really get what he meant by not installing it properly...im sure i installed it according to the instructions...as in not putting my psp in usb mode

I just realised i typed the title incorrectly...o well
zedd56
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually you didn't even get to the adapter selection screen. Just hit 0 for that step. Good thing you posted the screenshot.
SoulBreaka
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i did that but it said somfing about not detecting it and it auto closes..
then i tried enabling the PAT which got me through after i typed in 0 and selected the MS loop data thingy. I THINK i got through as it said it found my psp i think. BUt on xlink kai the metric says it didnt detect my psp still... and no1 is currently on so i cant really test it out

heres a image after i enabled PAT

zedd56
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah that's actually connected and working fine now as far as bridge goes. You'll see some random errors now and then. Unless bridge actually closes you don't really have anything to worry about. Just go through http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39586 and make sure you did everything properly to get kai to pick up your psp.
SoulBreaka
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yea thats the guide that im following and im pretty sure i followed all instructions... well cant realli test it right now and metric still saying it cant find my psp but idunno mayb it does

ahh nvm it found it somhow... no1 to test it though... bound to run into som disconnecting problems or so.

EDIT: i tried goin to a japanese one and i can see people yay..all pros...havnt tested it out yet though

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic