FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Cheater on SOCOM CA View next topic
View previous topic
Dominator94
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Edited this was a bit point less even posting this.

Last edited by Dominator94 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total
zeppelin323
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Decide has always been known for using codes and booting rooms on every Socom title there is on PS2. When he is just hanging out in the arenas, rooms just randomly disappear, we all know its DECIDE or one of his many names he uses, I will repost with the names he uses, he has about 6 or more of them, please monitor him Xlink admins, he doesn't even try to play, he just sits in arenas and boots the rooms. We know it is him because that is what he used to do during the server days. when he does join the rooms, he makes the entire room act weird and makes other players guns lock up or move weird. Please keep and eye on him, this is why new players do not want to bother setting up xlink and playing here, because of people like Decide!
trshively
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only a lonenly smalltime friendless looser feels complelled to cheat a handful of dedicated players on an old and dead childs game. This cheater came in the room just last night talking mad shit how he makes his own codes in MIPS Assembly language. How he's purported better than everyone because he writes codes. I've used this language before and it is mad boring, and extremely complicated, but all it takes is patience and a will to learn. So I checked out what you have to do in some hacking forum. WOW am I surprised at how much time and effort it takes to write a code, and only a handful of people will experience it for the shortest amount of time, what a lonely looser. It was blatently evident that this hackers was desperate for attenction. Go hack something usefull. That being said it is just as much our fault for having problems as it is the coders. SET UP PRIVATE ARENA'S and the problem goes away. Simply just disconnect the coder as soon as he joins the arena. Problems solved.
Vikingstw
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea why Xlink hasn't handled this guy... For one thing he doesn't play what so ever and who runs two PS2's and constantly changes their location?

A CODER!

Get this guy handled already, he's nothing but a punk. He's sitting in the Socom 2 lobby right now just waiting for a room to start so he can get his rocks off... Rolling Eyes

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic