FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Psp bridge error View next topic
View previous topic
sethusmaximus
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so whenever i play online on my psp i have two common errors, malloc packet error (which happens halfway through a quest on MHP3) and USB bulkwrite error, this happens either straight away or when trying to rebridge after malloc packet error, only fix i have found is waiting...
searched allover the internet for help and nothing is there (most topics if not all haven't been answered. HELP please:)
SgtLegend
TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to enter the number 2 as seen in the screenshot as that's your loop-back adapter.

Last edited by SgtLegend on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
sethusmaximus
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SgtLegend wrote:
You have to enter the number 2 as seen in the screenshot as that's your loop-back adapter.
... that's possible the worst thing i have ever read... this is a help thread, stating the obvious doesn't help.
SgtLegend
TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry you feel that way but I only answered your question based on the information you supplied which shows you attempted to use the wrong adapter number.

I'm not sure how I stated the obvious but I gave the best possible answer for what little information I had to work with.
sethusmaximus
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SgtLegend wrote:
I'm sorry you feel that way but I only answered your question based on the information you supplied which shows you attempted to use the wrong adapter number.

I'm not sure how I stated the obvious but I gave the best possible answer for what little information I had to work with.
microsoft loop back adapter isnt the wrong one. and your supposed to be an admin? this isnt help its stating the wrong thing and what you posted first made almost no sense (took me 10 minutes to figure out what it meant). microsoft loopback adapter isnt the wrong option to connect a psp, else it wouldnt work atall would it? and countless people and videos on youtube wouldnt use it too? hmm some admin. and that little information is everything i have. also what your first statement means is select option 2 as thats your loopback adapter, unless you meant something else and dont understand english. the information clearly states the error i have that reoccurs, thats all, i dont know why its happening, hense why im asking for help.
Hawk_The_Slayer
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you screenshot your Kai Config screen and your Kai metrics screen please? Have you tried v1 of the bridge? Are you sure you're using the correct version of the AdhoctoUSB prx? Are you using a 64-bit OS?

If all else fails, you might want to uninstall and reinstall the PSP Type B drivers and/or the loopback driver...

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hawk_The_Slayer wrote:
Could you screenshot your Kai Config screen and your Kai metrics screen please? Have you tried v1 of the bridge? Are you sure you're using the correct version of the AdhoctoUSB prx? Are you using a 64-bit OS?

If all else fails, you might want to uninstall and reinstall the PSP Type B drivers and/or the loopback driver...
Yes, 64 bit win 7, pretty sure its the correct adhoctousb, although ill try looking tomorrow, ill also post the metrics etc when i have time, bridge v1 im pretty sure i have tried that... finally some decent help. ill get back to you tomorrow.
Hawk_The_Slayer
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

64-bit always causes problems, usually with the PSP Type B drivers. With regards to the issue, can you still quest OK? Or do you get disconnected as again, this is a common issue with no real fix as far as I know. Giggyprince has posted fixes to other users in the past so try to search for his posts and replies as this may help you also...

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic