FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 HELP PLEASE! View next topic
View previous topic
AHPcameron
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HI i just wanted to know, if i can play HALO 2 online (System link) on my Xbox 360 technicly its still possable to do Lan/System Link right? (even tho you disconnect from Xbox live), Now if i am right i wanted to know, could i use this program for my XBOX 360 with Halo 2 in, with the hole program set up etc, and i can play with other people right? Or does this method only work for Halo 2 on Original Xbox? But i think it may work cause even tho the 360 takes you off Xbox live when playing Halo 2 im pretty sure Lan/System link etc is still enabled/works. So its just like the Original Xbox now, you play a game on it like Halo 2, and because theres no more Xbox live for it, its basicly the same as 360 when it takes you offline, but on the Original Xbox as we all know Lan/System link is still works on it, So as you can tell doing this on the Original Xbox is very simular to doing this on the Xbox 360, So does anyone 100% knows if that would work? And i just like too add in, the one main reason that may stop this from being sussesful, is its on two differnt operating systems, so i would think if this meathod was to work/connect, you would need the other players playing on the same operating system to play together (e.g Xbox-Xbox 360)
[1up]Stickey
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa man. Ya defenitly this way is major sussesful in hooking halo2 up original xbox or 360 no matter the OS. Wink
AHPcameron
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats great than! Very Happy Thanks for you quick reply Much apprecated, but i still have a big issue on my hands, last time when i tryed to set this up it would never work i think the problem was the link between the xbox and the program, i would ask for some help now, but i have no working PC I can use, the best i could ask do you have some sort of Video TUT on how to sussesfully link it up, and it would be nice if you could fix the Contact us link since you cannot get in contact in anyway besides the fourm, but in saying that the website may need a little updating, Thanks as soon as i get my PC up & running i'll try this method out. Cheers
[1up]Stickey
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on skype as lstickeyl if you need any help.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic