FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 COD: WAW Modded Lobby View next topic
View previous topic
nextgenrules
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all, I will be hosting a modded lobby for Call of Duty: World at War. The specific mod I'll be using will be Cobra V1. You can see what it looks like here in this video: https://youtu.be/44xRWXSPCIU Please note: That isn't my youtube video, nor is it my channel, just showing it off.

I live in the USA in New Hampshire and don't currently have an RGH/JTAG/RJTAG console so ping limits WILL be a factor.

I will be hosting around 10pm tonight US EST. I will update this thread once the lobby is open with more details.

If you live in New England somewhere, there's a much better chance that we'll be able to play together, but if not, you're still more than welcome to try and join the game, just don't come crying to me if you can't Razz.

Lobby Status: Closed

UPDATE 7/26/15:

All COD:WAW modded lobbies hosted by myself, have been temporarily suspended until further notice. Unfortunately, I'm having issues with my desktop computer (which is what I run Xlink Kai on). I'm in the process of getting the problem resolved, but I won't be able to host any Xlink Kai lobbies at all until this issue is taken care of. I would just run Kai off my laptop but unfortunately my router is very picky and doesn't like running off anything that isn't the desktop (for sharing the internet connection). Its really stupid for lack of a better term..... Sorry guys.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic