FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Socom 2 long lasting Booter (major issue) View next topic
View previous topic
daillest
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So there's been this booter in the arena since 11pm last night. We had a full game going on my favorite map fish hook when this no life comes in and boots us and starts taunting/bragging about it on xlinks' chat. His name is Killakev462 and hes still in the arena. I think he even froze the arena cause chat doesn't work and i can't back out to join others. I've even tried changing the auto login settings to another account hoping I'd be able to choose from there but it still takes me to the same arena as soon as I start xlink. This is a major issue because of that last part. I would provide proof but I didn't exactly get the chance to and the chat now is froze. Like i said he's still in the arena. Please help! sincerely daillest
JonAndNate
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

daillest wrote:
So there's been this booter in the arena since 11pm last night. We had a full game going on my favorite map fish hook when this no life comes in and boots us and starts taunting/bragging about it on xlinks' chat. His name is Killakev462 and hes still in the arena. I think he even froze the arena cause chat doesn't work and i can't back out to join others. I've even tried changing the auto login settings to another account hoping I'd be able to choose from there but it still takes me to the same arena as soon as I start xlink. This is a major issue because of that last part. I would provide proof but I didn't exactly get the chance to and the chat now is froze. Like i said he's still in the arena. Please help! sincerely daillest

Long lasting? Last I checked you've been playing for like a week, 2 weeks tops. Kev is a familiar name around here, he's respected by almost everybody.. What're you smoking?
daillest1
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

um nothing. He's been in the room for three days and other people were asking him why he booted the room and he responded because it's fun. I've been stuck in a server arena for 3 days now with 5 other people and I don't know what to fucking do. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling xlink but i still get taken back to the same frozen page.
tbird26
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Long lasting? Last I checked you've been playing for like a week, 2 weeks tops. Kev is a familiar name around here, he's respected by almost everybody.. What're you smoking?

+1
SgtLegend
TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi daillest,

There is no need to go on a tangent and accuse someone straight up of something unless there is evidence to back up your claims, I've looked into Killakev462's history which is clean along with his chat logs which shows nothing untoward or mention what you have said in your original post.

Based on what I've found, Killakev462 is also a victim of booting too so without conclusive evidence to prove my findings otherwise, I'm going to close this.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic