FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Acobra getting unbanned. View next topic
View previous topic
Plierr
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello My name is (A) Plierr and I have been an avid enjoyer of the XLINK service for less than a year, it has been a very gratifying experience. All until our clan leader got banned. So this post is in effort to bring to attention the unfair permanent ban of ACobra on the xlink service. ACobra got a 24 hour ban for saying "Queer". That is something I can understand. However, I've seen at least 10 other people say that same exact word in the XLINK chat and have not gotten reprimanded nor banned. Obviously, not all moderators can be present in every room at all times monitoring the happenings within all of the XLINK world, so it is not confusing to see that some cases will go un-noticed and un-reported. However, I would like to bring to light how there was some confusion and mis-interpretation of events leading up to cobras permanent ban. I'm concerned how ACobra got PERMA banned by making a JOKE out of JonAndNates name by calling him JuanandNate. The thing is, Cobra didn't even make a HARSH joke towards Jon, Jon twisted it up to try to make it sound offensive. Cobra and Jon have formed a rivalry and Jon has tried to get cobra banned out of nowhere when in the past their banter between themselves was un-eventful. I've seen and heard worse over XLINK and most of the people I have told he has gotten banned by this say "What? How does that get someone banned?" Again I will not post this again just want to know if an administrator would change the status of ACobra because I have seen alot worse over mic and in chat and I would really like to have my friend back. Thank you very much for reading this -Plierr
Again I do not want to start any beef I just think ACobra deserves another chance on the service and I would really like to have him back.

As you see 2 people laughed at this because it was funny not intended to be racist.

I understand if you do not un-ban him but I would like you to look at this and rethink it over.

Last edited by Plierr on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
3D-lCON
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with his statement, ive seen & heard 100xs worse than that on xlink in the last 4-years...
Abbsolem12
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yea I agree, its kind of ridiculous to ban him over something so silly out of everything else ive heard from other people, plus trash talking is part of the game and some people are ruthless, if you cant handle it get tf off the game and go nit a Christmas sweater dawg
SgtLegend
TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After taking into consideration those who felt against my original decision, and looking further into ACobra's thousands of chat records - I have removed the ban on his account. Take warning, my decision to act was based on my opinion about how his language directly translates to the XLink Kai AUC (Acceptable Use Policy).

Please be respectful of our rules, banter or not; we see things differently.

Enjoy!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic