FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Halo 2 joining players instantly drop out when i host View next topic
View previous topic
stuntz0rZ
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whenever I host a game with dlc maps players have trouble joining. I'm guessing most players are using the the Multiplayer Map Pack disc update (Auto-Update 3) Version 1.1??

Is there any reason why many players are not fully up-to-date with (Auto-Update 5) Version 1.5? With Blastacular Pack (Desolation, Tombstone maps)
I have not ONCE seen any host running those dlc maps.

Me using the latest version seems to work well either hosting or joining. Just avoiding all the dlc when i host. However I have played some games that had some dlc. I was surprised to see players glitching/flying/with a bunch of strange sh!t going on. That must be the real reason why no one like dlc.
StealthAlex
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Concerning me I'm updated to 1.1 with all the maps except Desolation and Tombstone but what is the problem ? Melee system, Plasma nade system, Power of some weapons are fixed in 1.1 and it doesn't change in 1.5.
Maybe you had xbox live in 2007 when halo 2 1.5 update went out. Do you know how to be updated in 1.5 ? Because I was searching two years ago how to be but it didn't work (maybe because it's a xbox 360 that I have).
First of all, I was 1.0 with all the wrong fighting multiplayer system but since I bought this 3 years ago :
I could fixed this problem and now I really want to have the blastacular map pack, do you know how to have it ?
Juan-Pancho
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

StealthAlex wrote:
Concerning me I'm updated to 1.1 with all the maps except Desolation and Tombstone but what is the problem ? Melee system, Plasma nade system, Power of some weapons are fixed in 1.1 and it doesn't change in 1.5.
Maybe you had xbox live in 2007 when halo 2 1.5 update went out. Do you know how to be updated in 1.5 ? Because I was searching two years ago how to be but it didn't work (maybe because it's a xbox 360 that I have).
First of all, I was 1.0 with all the wrong fighting multiplayer system but since I bought this 3 years ago :
I could fixed this problem and now I really want to have the blastacular map pack, do you know how to have it ?
Juan-Pancho
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan-Pancho wrote:
StealthAlex wrote:

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic