FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Timesplitters 3 View next topic
View previous topic
McAzzaBoy
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been looking at the "PS2" section on XLink and it seems that most players play SOCOM. While i do have SOCOM, i would love it if Timesplitters also got a good amount of players playing each night. Are there usually many players playing Timesplitters 3? Am i just looking at the wrong time? If not, does anyone want to play?
Dr_Robo
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm down... but I haven't used the program in a long time (my TS thread is from March) and I think I have to set everything up again
SomewhatPro
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to set up my PS2 as well. I don't even have SOCOM and I've been looking for people to play Timesplitters and COD with.
Franagan
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys im new over here, the truth is that i didnt have any information about the existence of this way of playing online TSFP, i used to play a lot online a long time ago, and i love the TSFP Saga, is all i have to say.

I already noticed about Xlink, and soon ill take my old PS2 with my original TSFP and get it to have fun as much as i did when Oficial Online featured by EA GAMES was already alive...when they closed the servers i was like almost crying god...how much i would miss this game Sad

So this is my idea, everyone that is interested in having some fun with this game, just leave here in the comments their mobile phone number so we can do a Whatsapp Group (or at least give it to me by private so i can add you to a GROUP the beginning of a big community) and we met all at the same time and also we can be in touch as an active community, the Whatsapp group extension could be max of 255 ppl, so in my opinion this could be perfect, in a long term, we can expand the kingdom of this game, and play like we used to!

Dont be afraid, i think this game could be alive nowadays, if just the servers were already active, people would still playing even 10 years later OMG. i think this game deserves like years and years of fun, we can make people come back, is a must ¿I am the only one who thinks like that?

Come on old players, who is with me? lets make a big community!
RaveDave
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Franagan, I think you and I are trying to create the same thing! Except, I am trying to start a Timesplitters 2 Online community. As much as I enjoy FP, I prefer TS2, and for some reason TS2 allows for 16 players where TS:FP only allows 8.

If you are not familiar with the "Timesplitters Group 2017" Facebook Group, or the Timesplitters Subreddit, I have created a montly Timesplitters 2 Online event for the last weekend of February (and hopefully the last weekend of every month going forward!). Below I have the Facebook event link (which you might need to be a part of the "Timesplitters Group 2017 FB Group) and the Timesplitters Subreddit thread!

www.facebook.com/events/262499237521584/

https://www.reddit.com/r/timesplitters/comments/5twauj/february_2017_monthly_timesplitters_2_online/
nextgenrules
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be down for playing some TimeSplitters. Haven't played in ages. I'll have to repick up the games, but yeah, this sounds pretty sweet, as I'm not much of a Socom fan (no offense, but most third person shooters I'm not really into).

UPDATE: Just sent a request to join the Facebook Group. My name is Chris Reynolds. Once approved, I should be able to view the event (can confirm that it can't be seen by non-members)

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic