FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 A few Observations View next topic
View previous topic
[MF]Kain
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sup runtime, im running 11-30 build. As i have stated before XBMC is definately the greatest thing since sliced bread Wink I cant thank u enough for all the hard work u have done. I also know that u want it to be the best it can possibly be. So i have made a few observations.

1) I have successfully made xbmc freeze up a few times. Near as i can tell it happens if u repeatedly click voice while highlighting someones name ( im really impatient so sometimes i click a button 20-30 times hehe) there were a few of us who tried this and it seemed to freeze up xbmc for all of us.

2) When u use the text chat function it gives u a list of all the people currently in a room saying, "[mf]kain has joined chat". In some rooms this does not show up. It doesnt even tell u your own name at times. I thought this was just in certain rooms. Then it happened in a couple rooms that it had previously worked in. I check with a few of my guys one night while we were playing and they confirmed that it happened to them as well.

Neither of these are major problems. I am totally not complaining hehe. Just thought u might like to be aware of them. Cheers Dude.

Team XLink Retired XBMC Admin
Team XLink Retired XBMC Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1. sounds like a possible candidate, i'll take a look when i'm feeling brave Smile

2. i'm pretty sure we display everything the engine is telling us, but it could be that the output is misleading, you join a room when you navigate to it - but if you're already in that room you won't necessarily get the standard list of ppl joining when you flip tabs / boot into xbmc - since xbmc doesn't explicitly tell kai you're leaving the room when you exit (so this is possible why? in which case its an easy fix).
[MF]Kain
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff bro Wink Like i said none of these problems are major. I have made XBMC my one and only dash because i love it so much. I thought i would just share what i have found. Cheers Dude Cool

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic