FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Request for Ban: User - FourRosesX (possible bismofunyuns) View next topic
View previous topic
ACobra
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guy is coding in public xlink lobby meanwhile acting like hes not. Hes one of the "shadow cheaters" who doesn't like to draw attention to himself however his ability to manipulate the games and his belligerent attitude towards the community is becoming atrocious.

Pretty sure this guy was just banned on the name bismofunyuns. There was more evidence yesterday as he was coding again in the public lobby. I did manage to get a screenshot of him admitting to it but it seems to not have saved. If you could review the chat logs you would see this guy has admitted to coding at least two various occasions when I and others have confronted him.

Using cheats at all is frowned upon in our small tight knit community, and guys who "hide" that they are cheating by trying to blend in and acting like they are like our fellow legit players is highly bothersome. We do not like this player abusing his privilege with Xlink. He is just like the elusive (KOL) Socolm who has been frustrating us with this as well and who we have not yet been able to fully eradicate.

He threatens he will be back even if he is banned again hopefully you can look in to this Demon or Sgt. Thanks
FourRosesX
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ACobra wrote:
Guy is coding in public xlink lobby meanwhile acting like hes not. Hes one of the "shadow cheaters" who doesn't like to draw attention to himself however his ability to manipulate the games and his belligerent attitude towards the community is becoming atrocious.

Pretty sure this guy was just banned on the name bismofunyuns. There was more evidence yesterday as he was coding again in the public lobby. I did manage to get a screenshot of him admitting to it but it seems to not have saved. If you could review the chat logs you would see this guy has admitted to coding at least two various occasions when I and others have confronted him.

Using cheats at all is frowned upon in our small tight knit community, and guys who "hide" that they are cheating by trying to blend in and acting like they are like our fellow legit players is highly bothersome. We do not like this player abusing his privilege with Xlink. He is just like the elusive (KOL) Socolm who has been frustrating us with this as well and who we have not yet been able to fully eradicate.

He threatens he will be back even if he is banned again hopefully you can look in to this Demon or Sgt. Thanks

Hello all. I guess I will need to clear a few things up since this miserable guy is trying to ruin my name for no reason. This is what started it all...

I had accused his friend/clan member of using codes. These codes included perfect shot and no recoil. If you're not familiar, perfect shot will cause your bullets to not have any spread. This means that when you shoot, your bullets will shoot in a perfectly straight line. So we all got in a lobby, just me, cobra and his clan member. We were testing our bullet spread by standing back and shooting at a wall fully auto with a model 18. Cobra had told me that on his screen my bullets go straight up and down in a perfect line and so did his clan members. I told him his bullets done the same thing on my screen.

So in conclusion, we learned that we cannot see each other's bullet spread on our screen. We could only see our own bullet spread.

So I told cobra that I was going to load up perfect shot and I asked him to tell me what he could see on his screen when I did the same test by standing back and shooting at a wall. He told me my bullets shot in a perfect dot on his screen.

So in conclusion, you can tell if someone is using these codes or not.

However, I do not load codes "secretly" like he has suggested. This was the only time I had ever loaded codes, and I told him beforehand I was doing it to test something. I did not kill him, or his friend. I left the game after he told me what he could see on his screen.

I did not use this code to my advantage in anyway shape or form. He also suggested this is the second time that I've admitted to using codes which is simply false.

I am using the r0005 patch which disables codes in patched rooms. I have no problems playing in patched rooms.

Thank you.
FourRosesX
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ACobra wrote:

Also, multiple people have accused cobra and his clan member of cheating. So you can have a look into that as well. His clan members name is Solo_Army
ACobra
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unlike Four Roses, i do not use codes period. He uses them to "test" different functions. And how are we supposed to believe he only "uses them sometimes". That's bologna.

I feel if he is using codes in public lobby no matter what he deserves punishment. No one else is using codes that we know of except him and Kol Socolm, as has been previously mentioned.
FourRosesX
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ACobra wrote:
Unlike Four Roses, i do not use codes period. He uses them to "test" different functions. And how are we supposed to believe he only "uses them sometimes". That's bologna.

I feel if he is using codes in public lobby no matter what he deserves punishment. No one else is using codes that we know of except him and Kol Socolm, as has been previously mentioned.

Anyone has the possibility to load codes. Just because I told you beforehand once that I was going to load one doesn't make me anymore guilty than anyone else.
TheDominator-
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This been reviewed. Thanks everyone for bringing it to our attention.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic