FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 HALO 2 MODS REVIVED View next topic
View previous topic
Poll :: Do you know any notorious Halo 2 modders from back in the day?

Yes.
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
xxHellocatxx
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Flyin Dutchmen
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Let's go back to 2006
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Buhdee
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys I am relatively new to the xlink kai community. I mostly did it as an experiment to see how many Halo 2 players actually still play online. Growing up this Halo 2 was my first online experience and I'll always miss it in its golden days. So if any of you would like to see some classic mods like donkeykong V2 and KONGEXTREME, let me know and I will host a game. You are more than welcome to contact me at my email redfish9695@gmail.com to link up and I will host these mods. I hope that you will be able to see some projectile swap mods I've made myself. I also am trying to find a really good/working containment racetrack so we can bring back the good ol modding days. So let me know and if you would like, I can also share many of these .ppf and .sppf patches I have found after hours of digging through 11 year old modding forums!!!!!!!! I have all these files organized and named properly, the only thing is that for nearly all of these patches, I have no idea who made some of these but I give much credit to them for creating and sharing these mods. I also give credit and many thanks to the creators of UMPv5 toolkit, most of these programs still work after 11 years but you will run in to errors more often. Find me on xlink kai! My GT is Buhdee. THESE MODS ARE FOR FUN ONLY AND I DO NOT MOD DISK MAPS. I ONLY MOD THE DLC FOR HALO 2 AND I DO NOT USE THESE MODS FOR CHEATING IN COMPETITIVE MATCHES.
BoxGhost
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes i've been playing with modders. check out shady halo 2 on youtube we played yellow brick road mod the other day filmed. Here is our https://discord.gg/YzgKGR

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic