FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Unreal Tournament 3 Xbox One Servers View next topic
View previous topic
Jaboooski
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, I have used your servers before for a console game on ps3, the game was Unreal Tournament 3. And this was when the game was not supported for Console multiplayer but I was able to play multiplayer. But now a month ago the game (Unreal Tournament 3) was made backward compatible for Xbox 360 and Xbox One, as well as making online multiplayer supported, unfortunately there is no servers available and the only games people are able to play is games hosted by individuals on their Xbox console, of course this causes the lag and ping to be terrible, thus ruing the gaming experience. So I was wondering sense you have servers available for Unreal Tournament 3 on console without online support and still managing to play multiplayer games is it possible for you to do the same only actually having online multiplayer supported and make your servers available for use on Unreal Tournament 3 on Xbox One as public servers for the games community of hardcore fans to play, or if you’d have to rent your servers we can do that as well. Thank you very much for all the work you do helping revive long lost games that deserve their spotlight, and please don’t let this beloved game be lost to the world of gamers that have built their entire gaming lifestyle around it. Thank you very much and get back to me as soon as possible.
TheDominator-
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

XLink Kai just tunnel LAN traffic. As long game haves LAN/System link you can play it on XLink Kai. Any lag cause on here is just nature latency which may happen depending on player locations.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic