FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 WA players please read - OGH Clan View next topic
View previous topic
pitchblackII
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets get organised and try to get some regular gaming action happening in the most sparse and isolated place on the planet!. Low ping gaming is really important to us as even playing with over east people is a handicap to us! We need to build a local gaming community so we can for the first time experience what the rest of the world does.

I am the clan leader for the Oceania Gamers Haven and we are becoming a known and respected bunch of louts in this region for being able to provide well moderated arenas that play varied game types, and help out noobs with tips training and tech advice. Its all coming along very nicely, check out www.oghclan.com in a couple of weeks from the date of this post as its still under construction (01/10/06). But although you are most welcome to play in our arenas, if you adhere to our simple rules. I myself still crave low ping gaming so it is my intention to create a community within a community, contact me Vault13 if you're from WA at vault.dweller@hotmail.com or if you just want a good clean friendly game swing by oceania and look for a OGH moderated arena.Image

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic