FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 first glance - snapshots of tournament module in-progress View next topic
View previous topic
dA.REAPER
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the latest snapshot of the player listing -

*cursor isn't showing up for some reason on this snapshot; mouse is rolled on top of 'T@G-JAG_ACE' highlighting his name.

*just two other themes to give you a better idea of the player listings.

I'll try to get some more snapshots up later today of the team listing and also the full player/team view. Try to keep you updated of new snapshots and work in-progress.

SS-CybrPunk
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pictures are nice - good job Reaper.

Now stop wasting time with screenshots and posting messages about it and get the site up and running!
dA.REAPER
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SS-CybrPunk wrote:
Pictures are nice - good job Reaper.

Now stop wasting time with screenshots and posting messages about it and get the site up and running!

The website 'xbleague.com' for which that tournament module is being written for is up and running. I'm just waiting for a staff of volunteers to help out with administration. Anyone that can bring any type of positive influence to the project is more than welcomed to help.

Right now, I'm just very busy trying to get the never-ending list of things to do completed or even started for that matter. Regardless if anyone chooses to help in the beginning or not. It will all get done but, updates will be done over time when available.

I have a bunch of more add-ons for 'xbleague.com' for gaming purposes only which will become active over the next few days while we prepare for tournament signups next week. I'll have a better judgement of date later this evening when that will be completed.

We've talked it over with friends @ 'weplayhere.net' and were really not trying to rush anything since those services are available now for entertainment. It's going to take time to bring this development to it's finish. Right now, that's what were most concerned about.

Currently hundreds of lines of codes are being re-written. He mentioned he has completed output of tournament brackets display properly. I'll have this update later tonight. After that we just have to work on visual appeal throughout the module. A ladder is also being added as well where challenges may be accessed by teams or individual players depending on game type.

dA.REAPER
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just finished recoding user profile for phpnuke. Made it more a game genre profile with clan database information. XTag may be used later for smart registration of tournaments but, currently it's being used for display.

Just a quick look for reference. If you think of anything else useful that should be shown pertaining to yourself or your clan/team. Please let me know and I'll get it added.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic