FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 WRT OMFG - This is the future of Xbox online gaming! View next topic
View previous topic
SS-CybrPunk
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wanted to say that I setup a friends WRT54G with kaistation yesterday and I am absolutely amazed!!!! Luis, the rest of the linux team, TD, df, XC - you guys are absolutely amazing. I'm sorry if I'm missing some of the other devs here (and if I did, pretend your name is here) but I just have to express how impressed I am with the WRT port.

It didn't take but a few minutes to get everything setup and running. I had some issues at first because I didn't use a trailing ; but once I got that issue straightened out everything was working just fine. Once we loaded it up and got Avalaunch and XBMC tested out we were floored. Almost instantly it was on to setting up XBMC as a dashboard (The ULTIMATE in Kai dashboard integration - period).

With the WRT54G running kaistation.bin and XBMC as a dash I can easily see this setup becoming the #1 choice for alternative xbox gaming. Everyone with a modified xbox should have some form of Xlink support built into their dash - and any dashboard developer who doesn't make the choice to get on board here will probably be left behind in the dust. I've watched the xbox scene grow a lot over the past few years but the latest Kai developments are the best thing to come along in a very long time. There's been very little innovation and a lot of clones placed out there, but Xlink changes that drastically in my opinion.

You guys are absolutely amazing. Thanks for everything you have done, and continue to do, for the online gaming community. I'm honored to be a part of the team.
XCTtyler
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

agreed. and ur amazing. and god

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic