FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 XBC to XLINK View next topic
View previous topic
obietitch
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well I have been using xbc for about 6 months, and I have recently started using xlink, i have realised the dash integration and the lag free rooms mean that there is no contest and xlink is definately the best,

I just wanted to know I have so far posted about 2o posts on the XBC forum telling other users about the differance, and that myself my clan (TBD) and probably WOW and BUMFIGHTER and ASG and many other users who i play reguarly will soon be moving to XLINK, thankyou for the great service and to repay you for this I am doing verything in my power to get all my buddies over to xlink, as that is the only reason majority of people still use XBC....

thankyou again,,, see y'all soon Exclamation
[SaD]TizzO
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that's good to hear! Everybody who fits in our community is always welcome here..

Also, since you're in a clan, check out http://www.weplayhere.net another reason to spend your time on Kai!1

tizzo

Killing peeps since '03
dfunked
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually saw all your posts and started laughing to see their responses.. Least they can't say it was one of us Wink

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just saw it, and i gotta say, i cant believe how many noobs can come together in the community or xbc.

I stopped playing on xbconnect back in version .9 or somthing link that. I started to play when there were only about 15 members on, and they new what they were talking about and it was a good time.

Now they got 600 noobs on all day every day, that have no clue what is going on, and bots in the irc chat that kick you for every little thing..

I just modded my xbox, and saw something called xlink kai in the news for xbmc. Im like sweet its about time I found a good tunnel program. Very Happy

doc101
Quote:
i say we get his i.p... and do sum strange things here... i already have it

The noobs on xbconnect would be the last one to know how to flood somebodys IP address.. Try as you wish, but payback will hurt even more..

afandieX
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

its funny that only people who came here from XBC will use the word 'noob'. Smile
[FUNK]
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

obietitch wrote:
well I have been using xbc for about 6 months, and I have recently started using xlink, i have realised the dash integration and the lag free rooms mean that there is no contest and xlink is definately the best,

I just wanted to know I have so far posted about 2o posts on the XBC forum telling other users about the differance, and that myself my clan (TBD) and probably WOW and BUMFIGHTER and ASG and many other users who i play reguarly will soon be moving to XLINK, thankyou for the great service and to repay you for this I am doing verything in my power to get all my buddies over to xlink, as that is the only reason majority of people still use XBC....

thankyou again,,, see y'all soon Exclamation

Welcome home my friend. Seems many people feel the same way as you, and once the other users at XBC realize how much you get from XLink Kai "for free" most will be happy to leave or use both tunnels. We offer clan rooms for any clan that meets the requirements (Stopped at the moment for restructure and clean up, will be up soon). To me, this is just the begging of what makes XLink Kai the best. I mean, we don't want your money, we don't lock your post for saying XBC in it, and we don't stop bringing new and better things for our users. If you ask me, just seems the right choice to stay where people actually care about me, not my 15 dollar Pro account.

Thanks for the post, and good luck with bringing users over. The more the better IMO Very Happy

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well the onslaught has begun, rest assured that I wouldn't fream of bringing any noobs over, I play regular matches with two or three other clans, all of which are regular players and love the concept of free online gaming, many already use both and will probably be laughing when they see my XBC room saying, in so many words, "i'm here to get u lot on XLINK, why the f@$% are you here", Having played games for longer than i went to any school i feel this is my education -lol- and i owe it to the world to share my knowledge of whats best in online gaming, I wouldnt touch LIVE, £40 for what you get free here, and I am regretting getting to know so many people on XBC, for the main reason I wouldnt have to spend time S-lagging on there, persuading people to join,

The main differance between xbc and xlink, not the lag, or anything to do with clans, its simple, kai is a free community, with XBC, you get critisised for your views, it's like a open jail, well I hope to play you all soon,

See ya, Twisted Evil
SS-CybrPunk
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree with you about XBC and their policies, especially their former policies on modified consoles. I never liked XBC, so much that when I couldn't get the earliest Xlink releases working I chose to not play online at all. Regardless, XBC has always been just a Halo tunnel to me and I'm not much of a Halo fan.

I'm even less of a fan of trouble, so just be careful not to stir any up in your adventures on their forums. We've had our issues with them in the past and it's best if they stay in the past. I feel we'll end up the better of the tunnels no matter what. They know they're losing the race, too. Rubbing their faces in it doesn't help us any.
[H8D]Zorkon
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, this thread makes me smile.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
obietitch
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well as i wrote in there forum i saying i was very sad that xbc seems to be doing next to nothing to even try and catch up with xlink, me and a few mates (TBD) have been playing tonight, simply because we couldn't be bothered with XBC lag, (sorry TFD for the spawn camping session). I am glad that Kai evo, is at least tryng to give us the best possible online community and I thought that XBC while not able to offer better would at least try to equall it, however they have outright confirmed there will be no form of XBC dash integration, nor will they be releasing anything soon even close to the Kai engine.

I was pleased to see B-ball and Drowzy on Kai tonight,

and hope to see more players (ex-BC) enjoying the quality of Kai.

and finally, XBC know they're loosing an impossible battle, all i was trying to do is ensure the users knew aswell but as some of you may know XBC have removed my posts from the forum........

wonder why!!! Twisted Evil
djveeman
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why?

ohhh i get it haha yeah Cool

i dont get it Shocked
XbcSharpShooter
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, and i think over at xbconnect they only god one guy working on it, Tod. While over hear you got a big team of programmers working hard to give the best possible online experience

dfunked
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

XbcSharpShooter wrote:
lol, and i think over at xbconnect they only god one guy working on it, Tod. While over hear you got a big team of programmers working hard to give the best possible online experience

It's not really a big team, but we all pull our weight..

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another piece of information is this

"we all work full time, and while we try our hardest xbc is only ever a part-tim project"

this was a post by one of the programmers on XBC, what a joke, all associated with XBC say Tod this, Tod that, but the bottom line is, If Tod is doing all the work, Why not come to Kai just like evryone else is doing and have a lower workload, And at least put his excellence to use,

I can't believe that when asked about possible upgrades to the XBC system they say the above rather than making a "stalling reply" to basically give themselves more time, As all they managed to do was Make themselves look incapable of dealing with the task, and basically admitting there inferiority to Xlink kai,

HHmmmmmm, so why do they ban post's that mention Kai Question

Twisted Evil
the:one-xr
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

obietitch wrote:
HHmmmmmm, so why do they ban post's that mention Kai Question

Twisted Evil

cuz they some playa hataz, and they know they are inferior. Wink

[H8D]Zorkon
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just please don't piss everyone off over there. The last thing we need are a bunch of ingrates coming onto the XLink forums and flooding with crap.

I am Zorkon from Zorkonius. Please, call me Zork.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
[FUNK]
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah no worries there. We keep things clean around here, we might not always reply but we are always reading. This is a good topic, almost like the 12 days of Christmas and my true love Kai gave to me.

Free online gaming
XBMC for the taking
Linux OS running
MAC users gunning
Help from the team
my WRT router is a dream
More consoles working
No screens are jerking
Clan rooms for the users
XBC are looser

Well you get the point. Just seems we get a whole lot from Team XLink than any of us got or are getting from XBC IMO.

Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

heheh....lovely song funk... Wink

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's gotta be the best song ever Very Happy I think it should be our official theme song. We'll get some crazy leprachaun to sing it too(or Funk).
[FUNK]
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO.. Nah, just being funny.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic