FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 XBMC AND KAISTATION View next topic
View previous topic
DoctorA
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any help would be gratefully recieved i have been running kai on the wrtg 54g station since it was first introduced everything was fine up till a 28th of december build by HDY i have had no probs with his builds and i find them pretty good everything i need (scripts etc) until i upgraded to his 31st build and it stopped my connection to kai nothing on screen ie little xlink in bottom of screen and if you tried to do it from programs nothing..
so i downgraded to 28th build again everthing working again..
i just treid the new 3/1/05 version and lost xlink again same as before so reverted back to the 28th now that doesnt work either ..does anyone have any idea what has could have caused this ! cos i am out of idea's thanks for any help.... Confused
or how do i clean out all the old settings for xbmc its the only thing i can think of
dfunked
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

31st build probably has the 'Engine IP' introduced - have a look in the settings within Kai.

Check out http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6240 too

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i haven't changed any thing in my router at all and its still the same kaistation as the first one isn't it? mine is the 7.0.0.3 .
so is there changes i need to make for the new engine ie the ip address one of the admin told me orig to set it to 192.168.1.1 which is the router address and it has worked fine till now..
but i dont understand your redirect as its the same version of kaistation isnt it ? or has it been changed some way..thanks for your time and help
DoctorA
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well after tinkering with the kia station i am now back online why? don't really know i only changed a couple of things that really shouldnt have made a difference but there you go if its not working tinker you never know..
touch wood that im not posting another one soon with same hope and thanks for the again dfunked for the advice and help

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic