View previous topic
mryuk
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

XTag: mryuk

In-Game Name: mryuk

Games I Host: Halo 2

Preferred Location: I always host in my own private room.

Game Setup: 16 players, all levels. No lag. Most of us are n00b's

I have a dedicated OC3 line into my house. I'm happy to keep it up for people to play but im pissed i have to go private because of a few.

Thank
luc1f3r
and The beast.

catching them ruined my game. i spent ther rest of the night watching everybody and couldnt enjoy myself.

i saw 4 people that were cheating. I could only prove two.

Luckly i watched luc1fr shoot 17 rockets in a row (i had many witnesss). i saw others cloak and i hit someone 3 times in the back of his head (he was at a turret) and he then turned and killed me. Though the best giveaway is snipers cheating. all those trails.

i'm going to keep the game open, but i will require people to use their KAI names on their xbox. what else can i do? at least i can kick people that do cheat.

arrrrrgggghhhh!!!
MrMurder
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok Mryuk I got your back here mate just add me to your KAI contacts and let me or Duke_UK know if you find anyone else using modded/trainer enhanced profiles.
Best thing to do is take down their Profile tags as if others see them doing the same then we can find their xtag by just a process of elimination.

By the way melee to the back of someone in a turrett will not kill 1 hit as being in the turret is classed as a vehicle and offeres protection from melee attacks.
But the other stuff thats spot on.
Be happy to help anyway possible

Thanks for your time.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
[MG]ScienidE
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[BS]MrMurderTMOJ @ Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:03 pm wrote:
Ok Mryuk I got your back here mate just add me to your KAI contacts and let me or Duke_UK know if you find anyone else using modded/trainer enhanced profiles.
Best thing to do is take down their Profile tags as if others see them doing the same then we can find their xtag by just a process of elimination.

By the way melee to the back of someone in a turrett will not kill 1 hit as being in the turret is classed as a vehicle and offeres protection from melee attacks.
But the other stuff thats spot on.
Be happy to help anyway possible
Thanks for your time.

Hey Mr.Murder ....

Did you have any lag on my server.... we meet on several occasions..

My xlink tag is HcoreGamer, my h2 player name is Scienide, my friends nick is The Enticer ....

Cu Around...

p.s. u are a good player ....

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey man hows it going???
There was a little lag on ther mate but nothing to troubling yes I remember you and Gaylord F0ck0r playing on ascention were some great games its great plying guy's like you who test my game i learnt alot.
Just add my xtag to your contacts list or hit me up on msn im always about if you want a few more games.

Thanks for your time.

Team BugStompers "We Endanger Species"
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic